Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Knicks were the biggest beneficiary of the kith filter, not that awesome in IRL...don't blame anyone for selling those

yerp.
not saying its even a bad shoe. its just not a great as everyone make it out to be.
obviously my opinion.

I would much rather have my leatherbacks back. Sold them for 280 in 2012. And sold salmon's for 250. Someone is surely a happy camper from my generosity smh lol.

i have a pair of DS volcanoes just sitting in my closet. I was waiting for the fall to unDS them but now im torn. as much as i like them these prices are crazy

so with that being said..think I can do a straight up trade with my Cano's for some DS eclipses and/or Super Red GT2's?

Last edited:
This x 100. I don't understand the glory. Would rather have leatherbacks or my all time favorite total eclipses
I would much rather have my leatherbacks back. Sold them for 280 in 2012. And sold salmon's for 250. Someone is surely a happy camper from my generosity smh lol.
leatherbacks or eclipses def.

I mean...super greens are one of the best colorways for me.

theyre overrated too haha.

Just cuz the volcanos upped their monetary value doesn't mean that their worth that in their perceived trade value, people would be more hesitant to trade their older Fiegs for Volcanos, although Volcanos this year are the Eclipses of last year, their sudden spike in value on the resell market just boggles my mind sometimes.

volcano-o.gif

Wish ronald would have done a salmon toe GLV.

Instead he used that colorway on those ****** clarks.
mean.gif
That would seriously be one of the biggest sneaker releases ever.

Favorite release so far are the Midnight Blooms. I know they arent RF but I dont think any of his releases this year touch the MB's.

My FPs finally arrived in Australia. The quality is pretty average. One shoe has a nice scuff in the toe.

Back
Top Bottom