Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
You ate too right??

did anyone else get that the page didn't exist? thats one way to **** you up, except i got mine. hoping sizing .5 down is sufficient

did anyone else get that the page didn't exist? thats one way to **** you up, except i got mine. hoping sizing .5 down is sufficient
I got it. Paniced alittle haha but just kept refreshing and got through with ease after that.

Yep. Similar to what Packer did for the Alvin Purps. Except they locked the add to cart button to throw off bots.

Copped two pairs on two browsers. One for my me and one for my homie. More excited that my homie has em now because that dude strikes out more than Mexican Sneakerhead 
roll.gif

Got "page not found" however, got to the site and took my time. Shocked they pretty much sold out right after I finished. I went half a size down hopefully thats enough, I feel like it would be wierd to see my collection and randomly see a size 8.5 but thats just me. gratz all

how tf was I able to check out the shoes but the hat was sold out 
indifferent.gif
 i scooped the pair for my boy... all i wanted was the hat.

Got "page not found" however, got to the site and took my time. Shocked they pretty much sold out right after I finished. I went half a size down hopefully thats enough, I feel like it would be wierd to see my collection and randomly see a size 8.5 but thats just me. gratz all
Same here. I'm an 11.5 and I got an 11. 

Part of me only went down half a size because I didn't want to see that "10".5 in my closet
roll.gif

Now on to the kith academy release. Gonna Swing buy the new kith next week. Hopefully i can cop a pair of meekers

Same here. I'm an 11.5 and I got an 11. 

Part of me only went down half a size because I didn't want to see that "10".5 in my closet
roll.gif
that's gonna have me blown man. I literally on have size 11 everything, even stuff that's too small or too big lol

Back
Top Bottom