Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

passing on all the gear again...only thing that i wanted were those meckers but i cant justify the price tag.

Yeah, I was thinking about getting the black Meekers, but decided to spend the money at John Elliott instead.
ditto i got em from ruleofnext through their summer sale, paid basically what i would have paid for kith gear here in the city.

got my adidas, i am a size 8 and went down to a size 7 and the length was perfect however its too narrow (bit more narrow than a gl3.) dont know if i could pull off a 7.5 due the creasing the gold toe box. sigh

got my adidas, i am a size 8 and went down to a size 7 and the length was perfect however its too narrow (bit more narrow than a gl3.) dont know if i could pull off a 7.5 due the creasing the gold toe box. sigh
You must have wide feet because I went down a full size but they are still wider than a GL3.

Strange...all the Meekers only had odd sizes other than size 32. Did anyone else notice this? Wonder if it has anythign to do with the even sizes selling out instore 

Tempted by those black/black meekers but idk if they are worth it. Might just wait for mercers to drop online.

smh no size 30, want the black/black those are flames and i'd wear the **** out of them. but like homie said that price tag and with past quality like that of the quilted bleekers that would unravel this is looking like a no-go for me. 

must. not. spend.

I'll wait for fit pics of the Meekers. If they're gone when I decide on them, then they're gone.

Back
Top Bottom