Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Enjoying these. The gold leather used on the KFE GLIII was much better, but the shoe overal is still fine. Tried on all the different lace options and decided to go with the navy flats. Again, a full size down and still a little room to breathe, but the fit is good.

View media item 1223350

Enjoying these. The gold leather used on the KFE GLIII was much better, but the shoe overal is still fine. Tried on all the different lace options and decided to go with the navy flats. Again, a full size down and still a little room to breathe, but the fit is good.

I wrote my pair for several days back to back. The thin material on the toe makes for some nasty creasing. But you can't tell from looking on the side. Definitely dope though!

The hate on the Adidas is un real.

To me, the shoe is amazing in person.

Can't wait to rock em later.

Someone said they were uncomfortable. I thought they were quite the opposite--which is why they got worn for several days back to back lol.

The hate on the Adidas is un real.

To me, the shoe is amazing in person.

Can't wait to rock em later.
Its a love/hate thing with me. I love the shoe but then I'm reminded that mine fit huge and I get upset lol It's like i don't even have the shoe...

adidas looked stupid in person. 

those robes and stuff, nah. 

dudes losing me. 

that would be cool if he dropped some raw denim...

Lol at the thought of raw denim from Kith...come on now...

As far as apparel goes, Ronnie's best products are his Mercers and Bleeckers. He should stick to that because he executes them so well. Actually, I'll add those Hudsons in there because they turned out great too.

Last edited:
got my adidas yesterday and i'm really pleased with them. much better in person than what I thought they'd be. I also think they're not particularly comfortable but I'm sure they'll soften up.

also adidas in newburgh st. london got a few of them in limited numbers today I read? don't know if it's true or not though

I bet for the price of that shirt, you probably could buy a better raw denim shirt ie. Ironheart, that would look way better over time

Away from the talk of Ronnie Robes… Just copped a pair of daytonas and americanas (both 9.5/10) shipped to Canada for 330 US. Feeling pretty good! 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom