Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

invoice is uk
Thanks for the confirmation. I was nervous for a moment. 
tired.gif

Ikea shoe trees. In store only from what I've heard. $1 a pair. Sometimes NTers who live near an ikea will buy in bulk and oop them to others.

Kinda random but some dude in a fb was selling them for 9$, I was BRUH come on now

Kinda random but some dude in a fb was selling them for 9$, I was BRUH come on now
They seem to sell out quick.  None of the ikeas in my area have them in stock.  For $9...  you might as well spend a bit more and get cedar ones which really do something.

They seem to sell out quick.  None of the ikeas in my area have them in stock.  For $9...  you might as well spend a bit more and get cedar ones which really do something.
ikea does what i need. 

and yea they're always out. been waiting a month for my ikea to stock up.

i was at my parents and hit up the philly ikea and there was bin full. should have got a 100.

they're like...full or empty.

ikea does what i need. 

and yea they're always out. been waiting a month for my ikea to stock up.

i was at my parents and hit up the philly ikea and there was bin full. should have got a 100.

they're like...full or empty.
They must not be a hot item in Houston, because every time I go to pick some up, there's bins upon bins.

I usually just pick up 10-20 at a time.

Denim looks nice but for that price I would rather pick up some samuris or skulls.

im scared of what the price tag will look like, but those pieces in the collection are nice.. i will like to pick up a piece or two, just need a confirmation on sizing,  Im all in on the shawl collar tie up blazers, the shackets, and the clinch cuff bleeker are all fames..  Ronnie did a great job on this collab

Are those bleecker pants? Ones stroke is pretty pricey to begin with . He's def gunna have to describe the fit on the pants lol

i must be overlooking them, because I dont see them..
nerd.gif
Thats weird. Here they are then. 

Shibuya Robe ($450 USD)
Yoyogi Jacket ($350 USD)
Diakanyama Vest ($300 USD)
Shinjuku Shirt ($320 USD)
Ginza Shirt - black flannel ($250 USD), charcoal french terry ($250 USD), and stonewashed denim ($275 USD)
Aoyama Pant ($215 USD)
five-pocket Ueno Denim ($320 USD)
Roppongi Bucket hats ($115 USD)
Ebisu Blanket ($225 USD)

Last edited:
liked the yoyogi jacket, at least thats what i think it was. real expensive stuff though, but i think all japanese brands are expensive as hell.. visvim, neighborhood and so on

Back
Top Bottom