Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

225$ for a blanket 
indifferent.gif

Those button ups are what I've been waiting for from Ronnie. But I can't justify paying that price.

I think he is getting a little too crazy with his pricing schemes. I like some stuff too but come on, its not realistic for most

Seriously Do people still wear those type of hats?

"Those type of hats"...buckets, are timeless.

They've had quite the resurgence over the past few years, so you might think they're..."played out", but they've been around a long time. Probably much longer than you, and definitely longer than a lot members on this site.

Wow..I'm amazed at how some of those new RF pieces have sold out at those ridiculous prices. This ain't no premium clothing like gucci, LV, or balmain. People just have way too much money to spend.

Wow..I'm amazed at how some of those new RF pieces have sold out at those ridiculous prices. This ain't no premium clothing like gucci, LV, or balmain. People just have way too much money to spend.

Probably limited quantities too. These aren't mercers he can unload easily. Price probably has to do with that as well.

Probably limited quantities too. These aren't mercers he can unload easily. Price probably has to do with that as well.

There were no more than 48 pieces of each item made. So...that would help it sell out really fast. 48 of one item for the online shop AND in stores.

Also, all those 'tiger camo' items are hideous. I see those sitting online and in store for a very long time.

Only piece from the collection I like and think is actually wearable:

but £250 delivered (plus import fees) - forget about it!  I do like those elongated inner sleeves though, look pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom