Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm curious as to how some of these dudes get these samples...

Gucci gives credit to the person in their possession, Jeff Wong...

DUde is in an RF buy/sell group on FB that I'm in, and i saw his post earlier today.. Dude is in NSW Australia...

Like how do Asics samples get down there... And how would he get them before someone here in the US?

That said, his FB post was actually a Legit Check on em... #YeShrug
I peeped too. Then I did my hourly search for #SupremeForSale on IG and the dude had them listed at $575 saying they were a RF sample.

Just because RF wore them doesn't mean it's a sample for a collab. Where do people get this nonsense

I'm curious as to how some of these dudes get these samples...

Gucci gives credit to the person in their possession, Jeff Wong...

DUde is in an RF buy/sell group on FB that I'm in, and i saw his post earlier today.. Dude is in NSW Australia...

Like how do Asics samples get down there... And how would he get them before someone here in the US?

That said, his FB post was actually a Legit Check on em... #YeShrug
Most likely they have inside connections, or get lucky at warehouse/sample sales. Or some other method maybe.  

But, why would it surprise you that a shoe made in Vietnam by a Japanese company makes it to Australia before America?

Last edited:
I totally agree. Materials on these look a million times better than the pumas.

I disagree. The Pumas leather is piff. I copped the blacks and had to cop the whites the same day j got the blacks in. Leather is crazy

Most likely they have inside connections, or get lucky at warehouse/sample sales. Or some other method maybe.  

But, why would it surprise you that a shoe made in Vietnam by a Japanese company makes it to Australia before America?
True, didn't realize asics samples were made in vietnam. But the fact that he was LC'ing the pair, makes you wonder if his method of acquiring the kicks could be some back door factory moves, a la the grey market. Plus i figured, if it TRULY was an RF collab, you'd see pics of em here in the USA first, as samples typically would go to the collabing entity, no?

Then again, if they AREN"T an RF collab, then him having the "sample" pair makes ALOT more sense.

I'm done for this year after the infrared 6 on Black Friday. Won't even care
true.  these new balances and the denim v's dont move me at all. 

i havent bought any jordans in a while but the 6's and the columbias might be my only sneaker pickups left for 2014

Hey guys, been searching high and low for the black puma dsm XT2s and i can't find them anywhere. If anyone sees a US8 let me know? Much appreciated fam.

so are those black joints the next ronnies or some GRs?
I am thinking they will be another kith strike like the GLIII -- Random drop, mid week the week following the NB530 perhaps? Pretty much the story with the GLIII after the Adidas release. 

Reactions: alp
can you see why I called you what I did? You just can't drop the subject man, that convo was finished and you brought it into another thread. No need for all that

By me saying it's not Aaron's collab?

Ok.

I am thinking they will be another kith strike like the GLIII -- Random drop, mid week the week following the NB530 perhaps? Pretty much the story with the GLIII after the Adidas release. 
aight thanks, good looking on the info.

Back
Top Bottom