Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

If anyone is still wondering how the Mercers fit, definitely go by the sizing chart on the website. These are not TTS in the waist. My size 28's I just received fit me perfect in the waist (30), but the calves are too damn tight.

What's wrong with that? Pretty much all of his Asics look like GRs. Just have better materials because Asics GRs used to be garbage.
so over the "it looks like a GR" argument.

every shoe looks like a GR. 

anyway.

had dinner in the city work. needed to grab a hat for a buddy in the UK...these were there. 

$105....

that price tag is $95

nope.

Last edited:
If anyone is still wondering how the Mercers fit, definitely go by the sizing chart on the website. These are not TTS in the waist. My size 28's I just received fit me perfect in the waist (30), but the calves are too damn tight.
It's strange that Ronnie and the site are saying they are true to size. The sales guys at the Kith store told me they run a little tight, so I sized up.

I thought the mercers would be TTS as well i got mine and they're cool in the waist but really tapered and super tight in the calves. i expect them to stretch a bit after a few wears tho

so over the "it looks like a GR" argument.

every shoe looks like a GR. 

anyway.

had dinner in the city work. needed to grab a hat for a buddy in the UK...these were there. 

$105....

that price tag is $95

nope.
this, ladies and gentleman is how you ***** out your brand and water it down. People get confused. Yes, supreme gets away with this stuff, but they put in more than a decade of work first. 

If anyone is still wondering how the Mercers fit, definitely go by the sizing chart on the website. These are not TTS in the waist. My size 28's I just received fit me perfect in the waist (30), but the calves are too damn tight
I'm starting to regret why did i go TTS, should of listened to KITH and some of the feedback on here.

That's the old RF logo and who says it not Roger Federer making these.
tongue.gif

Ughhh it sure would be nice to know the price on those 530s considering we're less than 10 days away now...:rolleyes

Those bodega x asics gel - lyte v 1 of 6 just sold on eBay for $1,950.00. Crazy. Why wouldn't you just wait till the release and save yourself $1,790???

Those bodega x asics gel - lyte v 1 of 6 just sold on eBay for $1,950.00. Crazy. Why wouldn't you just wait till the release and save yourself $1,790???
I think they come with some special packaging or something

Back
Top Bottom