Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Was able to crop the last black/3m madison jacket in my size
B
Can you please check if they have any mercers in38 in store?
ahhh sorry saw this late. I was talking to one of the guys and he told me that everything in the kith classics collection restocks, so you should be good. Iuno about online though. This is good news cuz i wanted a pair of black mercers but i can hold off now even if they sell out. I love living so close to NYC

Looks like the Kith Classics stuff restocked online today
Thanks for the heads up, scooped up that black madison jacked finally 
nthat.gif

Hey sorry I don't post on here often but I was wondering where the proper place would be to post legit checks for RF collabs and runners in general?

"Our first foray into home goods is the KITH Classics Candle ($40 USD). Six different scented candles are offered, each meant to cater to a different atmosphere – Den, Lounge, Study, Loft, Studio, and Foyer. Each candle was hand-poured in Brooklyn, New York, and is contained within custom matte ceramic holders."  

Bruh, $40 scented candle LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Hand poured in Brooklyn...Eff outta here.  You could probably get a handjob in Brooklyn for less than $40, with scented lube!

Back
Top Bottom