Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Im starting to dislike Kiths clothing Quality. Everything I own is starting to get destroyed. The seems are all giving out. Had to fix my tundra jacket 2 times already. Anyone else have this issue?

Some of the seams on the inseam near the crotch of my mercers have popped, but otherwise they're holding up pretty well. I fell off my bike when wearing these and it didn't even scatch the fabric but my phone has faded through. Quality overall is ok.

Im starting to dislike Kiths clothing Quality. Everything I own is starting to get destroyed. The seems are all giving out. Had to fix my tundra jacket 2 times already. Anyone else have this issue?

Yup. I was buying a bunch of kith clothing and decided to boycott their apparel. Everything shrinks and gets all sorts of ****** up within a few wears. It's horrible quality.

Buscemi's dropping all star weekend? idk seems kind of weird he tweeted those right after each other, not mentioning the fact RF retweeted a tweet of his. I personally don't care for them, but im sure somebody lurking in here does

Please, for the love of God, release these ******* Buscemis already so we can get some confirmed teaser photos of the runner collabs that are coming soon. The anticipation is killing me.

does anyone here own any pairs of buscemis? I wanna know if they're comfortable or feel like balenciagas

does anyone here own any pairs of buscemis? I wanna know if they're comfortable or feel like balenciagas
They're neither comfortable nor feel like Balenciagas. Literally just a leather shell, thin leather insole on a rubber sole. Hard on the feet imo. At least Balenciaga has collar cushioning. 

This may have been asked already sorry.

Does anyone own the new version of the Bleeker sweats?  I am between a medium and large in the Nike tech fleece, large was too big in the seat.  I normally wear a 32 waist in jeans.  About 6ft, 175 lbs.

cant decide between a Large and medium, and with their terrible return policy i dont wanna mess it up

Thanks for help in advance

This may have been asked already sorry.

Does anyone own the new version of the Bleeker sweats?  I am between a medium and large in the Nike tech fleece, large was too big in the seat.  I normally wear a 32 waist in jeans.  About 6ft, 175 lbs.

cant decide between a Large and medium, and with their terrible return policy i dont wanna mess it up

Thanks for help in advance
Use the size info/guide on the product page. Grab a measuring tape and compare the measurements on the site to a pair of sweats you like.

I'm 5'10" 155 and I wear a M in Tech Fleece and a S in the Bleeckers. 

im not a big fan of high fashion sneakers so this drop doesn't excite me at all. Silhouette is terrible imo 

Use the size info/guide on the product page. Grab a measuring tape and compare the measurements on the site to a pair of sweats you like.

I'm 5'10" 155 and I wear a M in Tech Fleece and a S in the Bleeckers. 
Ya i did, i am a 32 waist in most pants, 31 in my APC PS denim.  So i am right in between all the measurements.  So you size up, how does the seat compare in the bleekers as opposed to the tech

Ya i did, i am a 32 waist in most pants, 31 in my APC PS denim.  So i am right in between all the measurements.  So you size up, how does the seat compare in the bleekers as opposed to the tech
I'm a 32 actual waist too. I find the seat comparable on size S Bleeckers and M Tech Fleece. 

We always post height and weight for sizing purposes, but truth is, it depends on how your weight is distributed on your body.

All I can say is that the Bleeckers fit bigger than the Tech Fleece, so I size down. Not sure what will work for you, but try to avoid that diaper effect.

If you're not sure what size, then I would just avoid buying because returns suck. Spend a little extra and get some JE Escobars, just better all around.

Back
Top Bottom