Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

materials are great, I was surprised as it was the first gt2 that I grabbed (later sold), but 180 isn't bad, I believe retail with shipping was a tad higher

Hey bro, you can find them for retail shipped or retail + shipping still. I paid $170 shipped and i'm a sz 13. To be 100 with you these are nice. If you can get them around retail shipped or under retail just go ahead and do it.
Thanks guys

View media item 1404730

Illustrated this going off the images I've seen, Might not be exact but I'm sure its close. 

Ronnie's IG pic suggests it doesn't have a speckled sole. But the more recent leaked image has got one. 

Great rendition

But why even call this a WCP shoe? Atlantic Navy and Pacific Light Blue are the colors of the shoe correct? Obviously one is represented more significantly than the other.

Great rendition

But why even call this a WCP shoe? Atlantic Navy and Pacific Light Blue are the colors of the shoe correct? Obviously one is represented more significantly than the other.
Well, the plastic on the Gel Sight running across the back heel clearly represents the Panama Canal- Bridging the Atlantic and Pacific oceans together. Another genius and subtle move by the king of sneakers himself. 

Last edited:

Well, the plastic on the Gel Sight running across the back heel clearly represents the Panama Canal- Bridging the Atlantic and Pacific oceans together. Another genius and subtle move by the king of sneakers himself. 
Hahaha...his creativity knows no bounds.   I heard the white sole represents that snow caps of the rocky mountains.

Great rendition

Why do you say the navy represents the Atlantic and the light blue represents the Pacific? Was that released from kith or ronnie? 

Why do you say the navy represents the Atlantic and the light blue represents the Pacific? Was that released from kith or ronnie? 

Per the blog:

"The goal was to represent KITH's Atlantic/Pacific theme as a dual-spatial experience. We started by using the main colors, Atlantic-navy and Pacific-light blue, to create two equal inhabitable sections."

Great rendition

I think it represents his internal struggle to continue represent his east coast roots while selling out and becoming more hollywood.  By the end of the year he will release an all pacific blue shoe that represents the new ronnie, fully accepting his bastardized creativity.  ART MINOR HOLLA!!!!

holy **** theres no way to please you is there

i have mixed feelings, its looking good, but it doesnt stand out, if it wasnt for the Kith branding, it might as well be a GR
what, how am i complaining about the shoe, i dont understand.. i just said it reminds me of the geminis 

I think it represents his internal struggle to continue represent his east coast roots while selling out and becoming more hollywood.  By the end of the year he will release an all pacific blue shoe that represents the new ronnie, fully accepting his bastardized creativity.  ART MINOR HOLLA!!!!

:rofl: Well put

Why does every freaking collab have to have some lame story or inspiration behind it these days? This one is such a reach.

Illustrated this going off the images I've seen, Might not be exact but I'm sure its close. 

Ronnie's IG pic suggests it doesn't have a speckled sole. But the more recent leaked image has got one. 
I think I like your illustration more than the actual shoe

Great work man!

Aren't terms like "internal struggle" and "bastardized creativity" used by art yuppies to makes themselves sound smart around well versed art aficionado..lol messin, gel sight and kayano imo will never have as much popularity as V or III, best kayano of last year (foot patrol) is still sitting on a lot of shelves and will probably get marked down soon...

Aren't terms like "internal struggle" and "bastardized creativity" used by art yuppies to makes themselves sound smart around well versed art aficionado..lol messin, gel sight and kayano imo will never have as much popularity as V or III, best kayano of last year (foot patrol) is still sitting on a lot of shelves and will probably get marked down soon...
You are right.  I didn't minor in art.  Usually only bust that out when I am trying to pick up chicks at the MOMA.  I hate art.  I'm sorry for lying to all of you.

by chance has anyone ordered from kith within the last two weeks? and if so has your order shipped yet? man its been 10 days and nothing. i know they had weather problems but still 

Lol it's the weather man. Only so much can be done, unless Ronnie hand delivers the orders to UPS and even UPS is moving slow right now. Everyone is in the same situation, slow shipping.

Ive been watching these for a while. Hows the materials?

I just dont know if i want to pay 180 for em. What did you pay if you dont min me asking?
As the other guys told you, materials are great. Paid 185 shipped, and i´d do it again after having them in hand. Will be worn heavy in summer for sure !

Damn Ronnie straight up missed a lay up in the lay up drill with this WCP

I legit spent 5 minutes in photoshop and created somethin better than this clown

My rendition of the WCP '49ers'. 2 iterations. Of course made with premium materials

Last edited:
Lol nah, 

I legit spent 5 minutes in photoshop and created somethin better than this clown

My rendition of the WCP '49ers'. 2 iterations. Of course made with premium materials
Looks nice, but the blocking is pretty much the same as the Miami joints lol

There is a guy in a FB group i'm in that is not the biggest RF fan, however he has seen the WCP and he says this will be one of his better overall releases in a while, wouldn't give us much information except to just wait for the next round of photos before we decide to bag on Ronnie more lol

looks like a bad GR, better luck next time

Back
Top Bottom