Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

They may release in the UK at a later date like some of his other release have

True but it's always a hassle getting them here bcos each store will have one size run and have international shipping too. Have always bought them direct to avoid that hassle.

I like the approach he took to releasing photos for this pack. Compared to the NB Black Friday drop. Posting the same shoes everyday for 3 weeks from different angles.

tans remind me of urban camo GLIIIs...
Both shoe looks decent..

I think they're both very nice. However, I don't have a desire to buy them. They're just not west coast looking enough as corny as that sounds :lol:

Going from cop to pass. Not a fan of the plastic wedge in the midsole as well speckled midsole. Oh wells, hopefully some nice apparel.

I don't think of West Coast at all considering the colors used.  Plus that Kith and Just Us branding is too tacky.  Strictly for RF heads.

tans remind me of urban camo GLIIIs...
Both shoe looks decent..

I see what you're talking about with them looking like the UC. I never bought that shoe because it was just not for me..but the sights IMO look better than those. Not a real big fan either with the sights but if I had to choose I would choose these. To each their own but A-A-Ron has been neglecting his craft on shoes..We've been waiting for that big hit and it probably wont happen.

Last edited:
Maybe people are expecting more "pop" from a collab rather than something simple? They're not as bad as I thought... but for the $150 + tax and shipping, I just don't know.

Simple works if it's done right... I like the coves and the mints even though they're only one color. I'm just not really a fan of the gel sights to begin with and the CW makes it an easy pass.

photoshop of what I'm talking about...

this is what that model should look like more/less. THIS I would buy. 
What a difference!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom