Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'd say in 2+ years 300 is a definite possibility...not a popular model but he made a dope collab out of it and if you're looking for meaning it still marks the introduction of kith on the west coast

As I said I would wager that this shoe will be at 275-300 on Flight Club in a few years...looking forward to quoting this post in 2017.

Once pairs dry up shoes always go up 20-25% within the first year in the consignment market. Regardless of model-plenty of Nike's no one follows go for +30% because they are collabos (Nike Free Superior APC from last year comes to mind). Not to mention in 2 years all shoes that are releasing will be 210+ look no further than the recent "Remastered" Jordans 

I think that since RF used this silhouette, this opens the door for other boutiques to use it as well. Not being an RF stan but just the way this model has been successful for Aaron (even amongst the hate) there is a slight chance these could be used in future releases. Giving these a nice jump in price a couple years down the road.

Last edited:
One thing I am worried about with these is how soft that suede on the toebox of the Pacific's are. Would like to see some on feet pics/pics after a few wears...Never have waterproofed anything I own other than suede boots and dress shoes. 

Typically stay away from suede shoes because of how dirty they can get..might have to put some protector on these.

$145 
nthat.gif
. I can now understand all the love about them. Quality is 
eek.gif

QgN4ndh.jpg

I care how much a shoe is worth down the road. I find it interesting. I collect shoes. doesnt mean I dont wear them. Sorry but anything over 100 pairs means you are not wearing all your shoes. I get so tired of the wear your shoes **** reseller logic that most newbies have about sneakers. - no shots at anyone specific. 

Last edited:
I'd say in 2+ years 300 is a definite possibility...not a popular model but he made a dope collab out of it and if you're looking for meaning it still marks the introduction of kith on the west coast

I don't see it. Mints and coves aren't even at $300 and they were way more popular than these. If anything they've gone down in value. Those $300 days are long gone. You can't use the old pricing model for his new stuff.

I care how much a shoe is worth down the road. I find it interesting. I collect shoes. doesnt mean I dont wear them. Sorry but anything over 100 pairs means you are not wearing all your shoes. I get so tired of the wear your shoes **** reseller logic that most newbies have about sneakers. - no shots at anyone specific. 
I understand your logic, to clarify my comment I'm simply saying I don't seem to see the point in postulating possible resell price for a shoe two years down the road. I know you said your comment wasn't directed at anyone specifically but I must assume due to it's content my previous post had some reasoning for the response. I'm no newbie by any means and I don't have a bad mentality towards reseller's, any ones hustle is their own thing. I just don't personally like how this thread turned into a guessing the price game, was hoping for more reaction based on the actual shoe today I suppose. 

I understand your logic, to clarify my comment I'm simply saying I don't seem to see the point in postulating possible resell price for a shoe two years down the road. I know you said your comment wasn't directed at anyone specifically but I must assume due to it's content my previous post had some reasoning for the response. I'm no newbie by any means and I don't have a bad mentality towards reseller's, any ones hustle is their own thing. I just don't personally like how this thread turned into a guessing the price game, was hoping for more reaction based on the actual shoe today I suppose. 
your post just kind of reminded me of how often i see that mentality. The reason i specified no shots toward anyone is that i recognize that A you arent stressing the point that drives me crazy and B you are most likely not a newbie. 

So, the RF brazil pack was released in June 2014 and they will be selling for $300+ by the end of 2016 ?
I did not make an attempt for the Brazil pack-didnt like the model. I seem to remember they sat for quite awhile though. WCP is currently sold out with the exception of a sz 11.5 Atlantic 

So wait.....Dudes were saying the Knicks and MIAs were never going to get $300+

Now DS Miamis go for $500+ easy. Dudes had half DS and half VNDS sets going for $875+ at Sneakercon...

One thing I am worried about with these is how soft that suede on the toebox of the Pacific's are. Would like to see some on feet pics/pics after a few wears...Never have waterproofed anything I own other than suede boots and dress shoes. 

Typically stay away from suede shoes because of how dirty they can get..might have to put some protector on these.
it's nubuck, atlantics are suede

So wait.....Dudes were saying the Knicks and MIAs were never going to get $300+

Now DS Miamis go for $500+ easy. Dudes had half DS and half VNDS sets going for $875+ at Sneakercon...

I don't remember anyone saying that. I'm pretty sure they were going for $300+ from the jump. All of his Asics did back then.

Last edited:
Ecp was going for 400 easily day 1 and the following weekend as well as flamingo going for 500 right after ..they settled down later and came back up oobv

I did not make an attempt for the Brazil pack-didnt like the model. I seem to remember they sat for quite awhile though. WCP is currently sold out with the exception of a sz 11.5 Atlantic 
There are pairs of Brazils on FC for 200+ anyway
They are one price point-typically would subtract the 20% to determine fair market value..for example Black Infra 6's are 325 I think that 20% the 260 ish is a fair market price. How can you say one off purchases made off of FB are fair market cost-because a buyer made a 1 time purchase at a price point from a desperate seller. How can you trick someone into fair market pricing? So tell me swami what will the "fair market" price of these shoes be?

Back
Top Bottom