Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

From what I'm getting, your original order was placed this past friday (not even 2 business days), when they stated 3-5 for processing. If the filling pieces order was made the same day as the wcp order, I agree that they should combine shipping if they care about customer service at all. But as for the processing, they can't really do anything about it if they're backed up with orders. This is why kith is last on my go to list unless it's an exclusive item.

The FP are probably being sent from a store location, while the WCPs are most likely being fulfilled by Bergen. The Asics are all boxed up in a separate warehouse in jersey.

original order placed friday february 20. i waited 3-5 no tracking. i emailed them thursday night and asked since they didn't send them and i was ordering WCP friday can they combine. they said no. ok thats fine so i said where is my original order and they said 4-7 days for fulfillment. tomorrow would be 6 business days from original order

In that case, I don't know what's going on with their order processing dept. And in terms of combining orders, it's like what thejacobsharp said. Their FAQ section is also just a way to protect their a**es for the lack of customer service. I'm sure you'll eventually get your order, but it definitely is frustrating to wait so long.

The FP are probably being sent from a store location, while the WCPs are most likely being fulfilled by Bergen. The Asics are all boxed up in a separate warehouse in jersey.

are they still using them? I'm in the same town as them so i get my stuff next day, but i thought they switched it. 

are they still using them? I'm in the same town as them so i get my stuff next day, but i thought they switched it. 

Honestly not sure, haven't ordered a rf collab since the sage/rose. I assume they're still using some type of fulfillment service for the larger scale releases though, making it impossible to combine orders.

Honestly not sure, haven't ordered a rf collab since the sage/rose. I assume they're still using some type of fulfillment service for the larger scale releases though, making it impossible to combine orders.
yea me niehter. just a rumor i guess. sages and rgs were the last ronnie stuff i bought.

Back
Top Bottom