Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Can someone explain to me what KITH means by "Limit 1 per customer"?

If I use the same credit card, ship to the same house, but use 2 different names, will they cancel my order?

Just noticed that on the kith website, the back pockets on the mercers don't have flaps. My umbers have flaps on the back pockets. Normal or nah?

Guys just thought of something so mercer Mondays this week i have a feeling is camo. since Monday is veterans day veterans = military military = camo

just a thought i could be wrong.

smokin.gif

^Damn, looks like several people on here have posted issues with the front pockets. I guess I'm gonna to have to keep my hands out of my own pockets.

^Damn, looks like several people on here have posted issues with the front pockets. I guess I'm gonna to have to keep my hands out of my own pockets.
I think I might just go take them to get reinforced.. everything else about them are great, fit, thickness, cuff lengths.

Luckily, mine haven't done that. Are you sure they're not too tight in the thigh for you guys? Maybe that's why the thread is ripping? Just a thought, because I've had that happen where the pockets in my other pants would spread because the thighs were a bit too snug.

Luckily, mine haven't done that. Are you sure they're not too tight in the thigh for you guys? Maybe that's why the thread is ripping? Just a thought, because I've had that happen where the pockets in my other pants would spread because the thighs were a bit too snug.
Nah legs are fine. They fit pretty straight

gotta say...after 2 pairs of mercers, i bought 2 pairs of publish brand joggers...for the price of 1 mercer, and i'm totally fine with the joggers. in fact, i like the cut even better.

and i dont really care about the branding, like my pants simple anyways...so for now, i'm done with mercers! 

Guys just thought of something so mercer Mondays this week i have a feeling is camo. since Monday is veterans day veterans = military military = camo

just a thought i could be wrong.

smokin.gif
i'd be shocked if it wasn't some type of camo

Just be on the lookout for any Kith affiliated personnel on IG. They seem to rock a color that is a possible monday release.

gotta say...after 2 pairs of mercers, i bought 2 pairs of publish brand joggers...for the price of 1 mercer, and i'm totally fine with the joggers. in fact, i like the cut even better.
and i dont really care about the branding, like my pants simple anyways...so for now, i'm done with mercers! 

So I heard publish joggers quality sucks compared to mercers and Zane robes. Would you say it's durable? Thinking of picking a pair from publish

So I heard publish joggers quality sucks compared to mercers and Zane robes. Would you say it's durable? Thinking of picking a pair from publish

I own four pairs of Publish Brand joggers and really like the quality of them. I haven't tried the other two brands, so I can't compare, unfortunately. I would like to try a pair of Mercers, but with so many people on here having their pairs rip so easily, I can't justify paying that price tag.

Last edited:
I own four pairs of Publish Brand joggers and really like the quality of them. I haven't tried the other two brands, so I can't compare, unfortunately. I would like to try a pair of Mercers, but with so many people on here having their pairs rip so easily, I can't justify paying that price tag.

publish is like wearing newspaper for pants.. Their cuffs suck too, zanerobes are amazing, mercers pants are awesome, just some stitching problems. Nothing that I can't send back. Obviously mercers are the harder to get out of all them so it's easy to I'm going to go grab some publish brand pants on Karma loop.. Publish is definitely budget materials, and for $80 I rather spent $20 more and get some zanerobes

Last edited:
the stitching issues with pockets ripping, and one cuff being tighter than the other, definitely does suck... but i still prefer mercers over publish and zanerobe cuz the cuffs are tighter, and stay put no matter where you place them up and down your leg.

my publish ones had mega loose cuffs, and the zanerobes i saw at a local boutique had the same problem.

zanerobe does make a version with a mercer type cuff now tho. interested to try them.

I own a bunch of zanerobe and they are ultra comfortable. No quality issues either - also much cheaper for me as I live in Australia.

publish is like wearing newspaper for pants.. Their cuffs suck too, zanerobes are amazing, mercers pants are awesome, just some stitching problems. Nothing that I can't send back. Obviously mercers are the harder to get out of all them so it's easy to I'm going to go grab some publish brand pants on Karma loop.. Publish is definitely budget materials, and for $80 I rather spent $20 more and get some zanerobes

the stitching issues with pockets ripping, and one cuff being tighter than the other, definitely does suck... but i still prefer mercers over publish and zanerobe cuz the cuffs are tighter, and stay put no matter where you place them up and down your leg.

my publish ones had mega loose cuffs, and the zanerobes i saw at a local boutique had the same problem.

zanerobe does make a version with a mercer type cuff now tho. interested to try them.

I completely agree with both of you guys. I ordered a pair of publish joggers a few months ago and returned them because I really didn't like the fit. The cuffs were loose and the length was a bit short for me. Yeah, they're cheaper, but I decided to invest in mercers because they fit exactly how I want. The material is definitely thinner and cheaper than mercers and honestly I felt like those had a better chance of getting damaged. I mean you get what you pay for. I wouldn't discourage you from trying other brands that may fit you better, but hype or not, mercers are worth it.

Mercers are fantastic but I had to sell my only pair because they are too short for me :frown: I'm 6'4"

Back
Top Bottom