Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Never seen RF posting pics of queues outside his shops. Should i assume he is not happy with hype of his latest release? Did not convince me..(i dont like sneaker boots in general and lows were ok...in any way, not worth waiting in queue though)

He used to snap pics back in the day when his store originally opened.

sucks knowing that they'll most likely lose out in the long run. 

Screw that, I hope they lose out in the long run. That's sad that someone brought their whole family to buy sneakers to resell them. That's the lowest of the low. I hope they get stuck with all of them or lose money. I would seriously think about quitting life of that was my family.

Screw that, I hope they lose out in the long run. That's sad that someone brought their whole family to buy sneakers to resell them. That's the lowest of the low. I hope they get stuck with all of them or lose money. I would seriously think about quitting life of that was my family.
tbh...

[/quote]
you mean to tell me they had a family reunion in a sneaker line, smh! Anyways decided to go for these over the 10's this morning. Anybody have in hand pics yet?

lmfao this dude said quit life like its that serious haha 
laugh.gif

i bet it was that asia kid last time at the diadora ferro rls he had the whole fam to bad that day they dropped at kith nyc

Ordered a pair of the mids thankfully they werent the popular pair. Havent brought sneakers in over a year and not going through any hassle always good.

Ordering from Canada.. is there still duties from KITH ? or pay at checkout? 

I see theres two options now 

how much do you reckon this will be for resell? don't have the money to buy them right now, but hoping i won't get completely raped once i do

Ordering from Canada.. is there still duties from KITH ? or pay at checkout? 

I see theres two options now 
what's weird is that this morning, when I put the lows in my cart, there was no option for shipping "including customs" - which swayed my decision to not cop.

then I put the mids in my cart an hour later, and there WAS an option for including customs. headache.

soho sold out I'm guessing
nah swung by a little while ago after the virgin armies dissipated from the am, think they still have a decent amount left. not a fan of the shoes but the quality seemed decent in hand. out of the apparel, the ithaca crew looked dope in person, it is quite thin though and so-so quality, neck zip doesn't slide too well. je stuff is good quality as expected but as to the look i'm pretty neutral on it. looked alright on the employees.

Anyone know how the sizing is for RF's older sebagos? Sebago Mohicans to be exact. RF's site says they run .5 bigger. I'd like other's input.

I wear a 9-9.5 in GLIII and GLV. And  I am still currently wearing an 8.5 for the tan Sebago Abenaki that released around the same year as the Mohicans you were refering .Not sure if that helps. Oh and I have wide feet.  I would honestly go a half size down your True size. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom