Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

so got my mesh bleeckers in today, honestly was not what i was expecting. it's basically the exact same thing as regular bleeckers but with a layer of mesh over them; still has the heavy french terry lining on the inside and all that. was kind of hoping they would be lightweight so i can wear them now that the weather's finally warming up but that doesn't seem to be the case. then again i haven't actually "worn" them yet, just tried them on in my house, but i will tomorrow and hopefully they're semi-breathable in this spring weather.

i'm going to keep them but kind of disappointed. 
Same thing with the richmond tee. Went to the shop and thought the bottom half was gonna be all mesh, but it has a french terry lining on the inside. kinda heavier than I thought. plus it has this weird flap on the inside back collar that goes over the back of your neck when you put it on

i mean if there is one why not? lol hey at least im not asking help for a gr that could be easily found -_- and an easier size lol 
That was supposed to be a play off the dude who asked for help with a pair of Asics, then followed up with a coupon request after someone did all the work for him and went as far as carting for him. I saw your reply in that thread and was thinking it was a continuation of that, but after I posted, I realized I was in the RF thread, not the Asics . Whoopsie, I guess I had too many windows open. lol

got the undershirts in. only the white since the colors are out of stock.

best in the game....nah

but for 15 a piece, they're an above average t-shirt. better than cotton on (15-20), uni qlo (5) and def better than haines. 

i got the large and the length is good. slightly elongated and subtly curved bottom. 

sleeves have a good length and have a nice fit. they don't flair out. 

neck is a little narrow.

the screen printed kith on the side is cheap and is probably going to wash out. 

the shirts are sized consistantly though. 

Not bad.  I'd consider copping when the colors restock just to have for some casual tees for the summer.

Ya I got the colors in, I'm 6' 1" 195  and the length and fit are pretty good. Like the material to can definitely rock as a casual T not just an undershirt. The neck is a bit narrow and the sleeves were a tad bit tight on my arms but other than that they fit really good. Pry gonna get the all white pack now. 

Ya I got the colors in, I'm 6' 1" 195  and the length and fit are pretty good. Like the material to can definitely rock as a casual T not just an undershirt. The neck is a bit narrow and the sleeves were a tad bit tight on my arms but other than that they fit really good. Pry gonna get the all white pack now. 
what size you get my man. I'm about the same build.

pix?

@Han Sole Lo what's the growing prices on them now and how's the sizing? I wear a 10.5 and there's a vnds pair on grailed that's a size 11

Can someone help me with a sizing question. Ok so i wear a size 8 in nike air max/sb & a size 7 on leather lined asics gl3 and 7.5 non leather. What size should I buy for the Sakura mid? I prefer a snug fit. It's probably been talked about before thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom