Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The come up 
smokin.gif
Yes sir
smokin.gif
Where did you buy them from? Overseas or just somebody you know cause that price point 
eek.gif
. I've never seen them for less than 2 bills a pair but then I'm not really a novice when it comes to the re-sell market I don't even have a paypal account lol. I wish I knew more about buying re-sell since most of the older collabs won't be around forever on third party sites, theres gotta be a good manual out there for buying/selling on internet right? 

Whats up NT? Just coming thru to drop some info I think you guys may be interested in. I was in the kith office almost 2 weeks ago & I had an interview for a position there. Unfortunately I did not get the job, but I did get to see something cool while I was waiting to be interviewed by Ronnie. He was in the office with a few people discussing new projects. While discussing projects with his team he gets one of them to bring the new diamond x kith collab stuff out. I was really surprised he brought out the stuff in front of me because he is usually very secret about projects. There were a few tshirts & shorts which I didnt get a good look at, but I did see the shoes. I'll try and describe both pairs the best way I can. The first one was a monotone tiffany blue gel lyte 5 that looked very similar to mints but they were all suede with a white midsole and outsole and the back wrap is white or like a soft grey. The next shoe I really wasnt a fan of, which was another gel lyte 5 with the same color scheme but this one was mostly black leather with a black midsole, and a tiffany blue suede toebox. I was going to try & take pics but the his employees had me on watch like crazy, so I chose to be on the safe side and decided not to. The monotone sneaker looks a lot better IMO, which is trypical because thats what we are used to from him but the other shoe, not so much because of the color blocking.

I'll try and describe both pairs the best way I can. The first one was a monotone tiffany blue gel lyte 5 that looked very similar to mints but they were all suede with a white midsole and outsole and the back wrap is white or like a soft grey. The next shoe I really wasnt a fan of, which was another gel lyte 5 with the same color scheme but this one was mostly black leather with a black midsole, and a tiffany blue suede toebox.
paging @joelom  for the mockups

^^Mint 3.0s, he's already done a mint GLIII and GLV

Now the real question is: will there be unnecessary branding on the shoe?

Last edited:
Whats up NT? Just coming thru to drop some info I think you guys may be interested in. I was in the kith office almost 2 weeks ago & I had an interview for a position there. Unfortunately I did not get the job, but I did get to see something cool while I was waiting to be interviewed by Ronnie. He was in the office with a few people discussing new projects. While discussing projects with his team he gets one of them to bring the new diamond x kith collab stuff out. I was really surprised he brought out the stuff in front of me because he is usually very secret about projects. There were a few tshirts & shorts which I didnt get a good look at, but I did see the shoes. I'll try and describe both pairs the best way I can. The first one was a monotone tiffany blue gel lyte 5 that looked very similar to mints but they were all suede with a white midsole and outsole and the back wrap is white or like a soft grey. The next shoe I really wasnt a fan of, which was another gel lyte 5 with the same color scheme but this one was mostly black leather with a black midsole, and a tiffany blue suede toebox. I was going to try & take pics but the his employees had me on watch like crazy, so I chose to be on the safe side and decided not to. The monotone sneaker looks a lot better IMO, which is trypical because thats what we are used to from him but the other shoe, not so much because of the color blocking.
what do i need to change.

dang its like a mint sage and a straight up coa...CMON AARON
laugh.gif
 (might get those coa tho, cant stand wearing discs)

Last edited:
@JamesBRusted Yeah, its quite disappointing that he keeps using blue & also that he keeps using the same methods of colorblocking. He needs to change it up & do something new. Stop recycling ****.

yea, I don't really care if he recycles colorways. If those mockups are actually what they're gonna look like then count me in

Originality would be dope but when he starts doing crap no one wants its worse than recycling colorways.

Reactions: uno
Back
Top Bottom