Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

To use the Wishlist trick, you need to have an account on DSC. add to wishlist > add to cart > checkout :smokin

Damn Kith, hit me with that state AND county tax. We in the same city baby what happened?!
Well it's the same percentage you pay on any other purchase ( ~ 8.5%) they just broke it down into state and county tax for you (so roughly 4% each)

But it still sucks I know. Also, wtf happened to free shipping on diamond
mean.gif

pretty sure it's in store only. yes, nyc tax is harsh, main reason i tried for dsc instead .. although i wouldn't be surprised if my order gets cancelled, got in quite late, feeling like they potentially oversold.

copped my 11.

pretty sure it's in store only. yes, nyc tax is harsh, main reason i tried for dsc instead .. although i wouldn't be surprised if my order gets cancelled, got in quite late, feeling like they potentially oversold.
diamond died...you should be good..they're updating sizes as you check out

Damn Kith, hit me with that state AND county tax. We in the same city baby what happened?!

Well it's the same percentage you pay on any other purchase ( ~ 8.5%) they just broke it down into state and county tax for you (so roughly 4% each)

But it still sucks I know. Also, wtf happened to free shipping on diamond
mean.gif

yup was just about to say this. If you broke it down mathematically, it is pretty much the same rate. But seeing "double tax" will make you post without thinking lol. Kith been doing this for years. 

Either DSC oversold on the GLVs or they have a **** ton of pairs. Looks like there's still a fsr 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
It's been so long that I've copped a Fieg release (Rose Gold/Sage) that I actually slept in by accident because I set my alarm up for the wrong time. lol Literally the only way I could ever fail at copping a release on Kith :rofl: Guess it wasn't meant to be.

I might have put the wrong email for diamond but they still charged me, I should be good still right?

Back
Top Bottom