Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

anybody cop that kith classics frayed s/s hoody? thinking about picking one up. curious about fit/quality.

yea I did, I was little unsure because it actually seemed too heavy, but I was really surprised at how breathable it was. I thought it was going to be a tight fit and tried sizing up but was too long, so ordered another and went tts and was good to go! I have yet to use the black one on a real sunny day but I have used my grey one on a sunny day with no discomfort.

Label has been printed for one of my orders...probably be here by end of the week 
nthat.gif

Was about to talk about shipping. I got no updates, not even a shipping label for my sagas at kith.

EDIT: As I said this, my label actually was created lol. Nice! Hopefully I can get them as soon as possible

Last edited:
anybody cop that kith classics frayed s/s hoody? thinking about picking one up. curious about fit/quality.

yea I did, I was little unsure because it actually seemed too heavy, but I was really surprised at how breathable it was. I thought it was going to be a tight fit and tried sizing up but was too long, so ordered another and went tts and was good to go! I have yet to use the black one on a real sunny day but I have used my grey one on a sunny day with no discomfort.

appreciate the info homie. thanks.

i know you all hate shipping posts but i found this interesting.

im in staten island.

my label was created today.

i have scheduled delivery tomorrow....?

too good to be true or Kith stepped it up for this? guess well find out.

How does a Yankees hat make him any less washed?
This.
Yeah and a kith bat and glove....eff outta here.
Yall just bought that trash diamond pack so I can see why yall are excited about this.
Just wish he'd do some more fp's

Last edited:
damn got my shipping label already created. could it be??

the one time i want them to take their time, leaving for vacation Wednesday so hopefully if they shipped today i will be getting them tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom