Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Finally delivered. After so much drama with this release. Only "flaw" I noticed on my GL5 x RF x DSCo is the fuzzy suede toe box tip of right sneaker.

Got them in standard Asics box, with intact lace bag. Been hearing stories that some people aren't receiving their lace bags, and 1 online order from DSCo actually got sent a Diamond Blue In-Store RF box.

View media item 1607956
After this headache and the AJ1 SBB I'm considering calling it a year...

Last edited:
got in the glv's from diamond. they're not perfect but not terrible either. compared to the last few pages of pics, they're closer to hansolelo's pair with some inconsistency with the paneling being slightly "hairy". pretty minor, relatively speaking I'd call mrforce1's perfect.

got the tiffany pouch and the co-branded paper. a grip of people who ordered from kith didn't receive the pouch/co-branded paper; i'd call that sloppy mistake for a collab.

Anybody here have the Classic Frayed Hoodie? I looked at the measurements and I'm not sure whether to buy the Small or Medium. I usually wear shirts and hoodies in a small. 

Anybody here have the Classic Frayed Hoodie? I looked at the measurements and I'm not sure whether to buy the Small or Medium. I usually wear shirts and hoodies in a small. 
I'd stick tts, I tried going up a size and something just didn't feel right. Like the proportion was off somewhere but I couldn't pinpoint it. Decided to reorder tts and way better fit in my chest area. I will say that the sleeve holes felt pretty much the same for my arms. It's a hefty feeling hoodie but surprisingly very breathable and comfortable, I'd pull the trigger!

I'd stick tts, I tried going up a size and something just didn't feel right. Like the proportion was off somewhere but I couldn't pinpoint it. Decided to reorder tts and way better fit in my chest area. I will say that the sleeve holes felt pretty much the same for my arms. It's a hefty feeling hoodie but surprisingly very breathable and comfortable, I'd pull the trigger!
Thanks for the help! There's way too many Kith pieces that I really wanna get, but I gotta save for college haha

One more question haha. Did you have any issues when washing the hoodie (shrinking, etc)? I'm a bit worried that if I order my TTS and it shrinks then I won't be able to wear it 

One more question haha. Did you have any issues when washing the hoodie (shrinking, etc)? I'm a bit worried that if I order my TTS and it shrinks then I won't be able to wear it 
It's recommended to dry-clean. Does not even give any type of washing instructions. But I have had mine dry-cleaned already with no issues BUT I have not machine washed either one I own. Actually wore my grey one today because of your post earlier haha

anyones pair from DIAMOND have NOT shipped??? mines still processing wtf

Did you contact them? I thought they were supposed to ship everything out by last Friday.

That's when they shipped mine, and I'm finally going to get them tomorrow.

It's recommended to dry-clean. Does not even give any type of washing instructions. But I have had mine dry-cleaned already with no issues BUT I have not machine washed either one I own. Actually wore my grey one today because of your post earlier haha
Sounds good. Definitely gonna buy two of them to be my go to hoodies for college

update on not receiving the diamond lace bag: I emailed customer service and they replied 3 days later saying sorry and that they would send me the lace bags in the next few days.

I have 2 and I don't suggest sizing up, go with the small.

Back
Top Bottom