Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

yeah i thought the sole was separating in a a couple of the pics. And that scuff on the right heel of the left shoe as well, but overall not too bad i guess.

I requested for pics of the outsoles and insoles, and if they check out i'll probably cop.
never hurts to try and use those flaws as a bargaining tool
wink.gif

Highly doubt its $8 an hour, some of those employees look way too happy to be earning that much only.

But I agree, if someone wont do it for $8, there would be a line out the door with people wanting to do it.

mad excited the head of the fashion department at my job just sent me an invite to the BK flagship opening next week
Highly doubt its $8 an hour, some of those employees look way too happy to be earning that much only.

But I agree, if someone wont do it for $8, there would be a line out the door with people wanting to do it.
The gear is proly the incentive 

or take a break until some inspiration hit him.  

dude is just missing on every release.  
His energy is going on the apparel and the special events.

I heard he wasn't personally doing all the collabs anymore, just signing off on decisions.  I bet he does the GL3s though, and those should be better than what we've been seeing.  I bet they're awesome.  

Also...I was on here talking smack about the cereal bar.  

I gotta eat my words.  I tried it, and it kinda kicks a**.  It's pretty off the hook the way they combine flavors and add toppings.  And that milk is delicious, I have no idea where they get it.  My fault, it's actually good.  oops.

A-trainkickz actually got Ronnie annoyed enough to respond on Twitter lol. Surprised Ronnie hasn't blocked him yet

A-trainkickz actually got Ronnie annoyed enough to respond on Twitter lol. Surprised Ronnie hasn't blocked him yet
Lol yee I seen that he posted that funny *** straight outta photo

If I had more computer skills, I'd make a "what are those" video with them ugly Pumas he has coming out lol (j/k). I still like some of this stuff, but he has had some garbage lately, too.

Guess Ronnie blocked him and deleted his Tweets now lol

Last edited:

His energy is going on the apparel and the special events.

I heard he wasn't personally doing all the collabs anymore, just signing off on decisions.  I bet he does the GL3s though, and those should be better than what we've been seeing.  I bet they're awesome.  

Also...I was on here talking smack about the cereal bar.  

I gotta eat my words.  I tried it, and it kinda kicks a**.  It's pretty off the hook the way they combine flavors and add toppings.  And that milk is delicious, I have no idea where they get it.  My fault, it's actually good.  oops.
stop trying to save your weird man crush. erin is washed

I think there biggest issue that comes along w Aaron's designs not being as good as that of old are the commenters and complainers who weren't even around for the good stuff.

Like fambs u coming around for the ECP don't make u an expert on quality.

Same type of cats who miss out on excellent made in the USA new balances cuz they're a GR

Anyone have experience with ordering a clothing piece and receiving the wrong size [emoji]128529[/emoji]. Did you have to pay shipping for THEIR mistake to get the right size? Somone shed some light here please. I contacted the customer support email Friday afternoon and no response. Thanks in advance!

Anyone have experience with ordering a clothing piece and receiving the wrong size [emoji]128529[/emoji]. Did you have to pay shipping for THEIR mistake to get the right size? Somone shed some light here please. I contacted the customer support email Friday afternoon and no response. Thanks in advance!
hit them up on twitter/ig as well. you're bound to get through to them somehow.

I think there biggest issue that comes along w Aaron's designs not being as good as that of old are the commenters and complainers who weren't even around for the good stuff.

Like fambs u coming around for the ECP don't make u an expert on quality.

Same type of cats who miss out on excellent made in the USA new balances cuz they're a GR
I think it has more to do with Ronnie expanding his KITH brand and working on other projects which gives him less free time to work on his Collabs. We also don't know what goes on behind closed doors where these shoes are drawn out and designed. For all we know he could have a whole team of people that do most of the design work while he just makes suggestions and finalizes the last pieces of the shoe. Back when he was just starting to make a name for himself with Asics and New Balance collaborations he probably had a lot more time to sit down and think of something that would really get people on board with his ideas. 

Back
Top Bottom