Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Thanks peeps..I do want them but if I can get em under 175 that would be dope lol...if anyone see's them in a 8/8.5 pm me..gratitude

I"d rather him do 1-2 amazing collabs than 6-8 so-so or crappy collabs

Quality over quantity
Concepts is murdering him with a pick axe, but it's only one out of every three drops is really good. Packer had 2 drops that were stronger than almost anything he made this year (besides TSP), but who knows what you're gonna get from them every release. Foot Patrol, Mita, Offspring, Sneaker Freaker, Kilates and Highs and Lows all have been doing good work but nothing mind blowing. St Alfred, Hanon and Commonwealth have been MIA this year. and then there's the shops that consistently miss: UBIQ, Bodega, Burn Rubber and Extra Butter. Bait needs to just make a crap emoji print foamposite, because it couldn't possibly get any worse.

It's like no one wants to come for the throne. Ronnie left it wide opened after having a commanding lead and no one wants to win. It's like watching a basketball game where teams take turns throwing the ball out of bounds and dribbling off of their knees. The collab game reminds me of the lyrics from Kendrick Lamar on "Control."

I go back 2 years and shops were hitting on almost every collab. Not to say there isn't heat out there, there definitely is, but you have to be mad choosey.

Last edited:
can't wait to see how y'all feel when the 25th Anni GL3s drop.

Anyone got fit pics of the 3 pack undershirts? Curious as to how they fit. I can see that they're extended tees.

I got the 3 pack when they first dropped. I got large and they are pretty fitted. The length is a little longer than a regular tee, def not a droptail length. hope that helps.

It's like watching a basketball game where teams take turns throwing the ball out of bounds and dribbling off of their knees. The collab game reminds me of the lyrics from Kendrick Lamar on "Control."

I go back 2 years and shops were hitting on almost every collab. Not to say there isn't heat out there, there definitely is, but you have to be mad choosey.
i like this. repped
nthat.gif

I got the 3 pack when they first dropped. I got large and they are pretty fitted. The length is a little longer than a regular tee, def not a droptail length. hope that helps.
How is the quality on them? Are they thick or thin? Reason I'm asking is I need some heavier tees for the winter approaching.

They're kind of thin. After a few washes, they start to form specs of lint balls like other cheap shirts. But this may have happened because I put them in the dryer by mistake.

Back
Top Bottom