Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I know at least one person asked but how do both the Blaze of Glory and R698 fit?

I tend to fluctuate between a 9.5 and 10 so I'm always a little worried about the sizing. I wear a 10 in foams and Air Trainer 3s, 9.5 in Lebron 12s, AJ7s, and most other sneakers. Advice? I really want to try and get both of the upcoming pairs.

Haha what kind of idea is that? A magazine holder? Might as well make the box double as a cereal bowl for his cereal bar

will pay $10 to anyone that sells me their rope laces from the Diamond x RF Sagas.

Please PM me. Paypal ready (i hate this saying) or whatever. i have money.

[admins, please let me know to remove if not allowed]

Last edited:

I know at least one person asked but how do both the Blaze of Glory and R698 fit?

I tend to fluctuate between a 9.5 and 10 so I'm always a little worried about the sizing. I wear a 10 in foams and Air Trainer 3s, 9.5 in Lebron 12s, AJ7s, and most other sneakers. Advice? I really want to try and get both of the upcoming pairs.
Opposite from each other.  .5 up on the BOG and .5 down on the r698- although ronnie quilted both of the insoles which will make them fit larger if its like the sakura pack.  You never know with him and sizing...

I am not liking either of these shoes. Great story behind them but just not feeling them at all. That strap in the front ruins the one pair for me.

will pay $10 to anyone that sells me their rope laces from the Diamond x RF Sagas.

Please PM me. Paypal ready (i hate this saying) or whatever. i have money.

[admins, please let me know to remove if not allowed]?
​Ive wanted to say this to everyone asking this. Do you actually expect someone to sell you just the laces? I would never do that. 

Why dont you just buy a pair of 3m tiffany blue ropes online for like 6 bucks...

The hype with that HighSnob interview :lol:

The page was displayed very nicely, but that was it..

​Ive wanted to say this to everyone asking this. Do you actually expect someone to sell you just the laces? I would never do that. 

Why dont you just buy a pair of 3m tiffany blue ropes online for like 6 bucks...
lolz it's unlikely but I'm sure someone out there is prob willing to do it...  albeit prob for more money though.  I find that people are more likely to sell the accessories after the shoe has been beat or w/e.  There's always people trying to buy things like lace locks, retro cards, laces and lace tips for shoes

Can anyone confirm that the Sakura pack r698 did actually fit 0.5 size bigger than regular r698s?

I actually posted about laces for the Daytona's and some replied and sent me the laces within the week. You miss all the shots you dont take bro

Seems like the 25th was smart to release these. Avoid all the other big releases on the 26th - West nyc, Bait, Sneaker Politics etc. 

because after shipping and possible tax, i'm at around $10 anyway and my OCD wants that diamond on the aglet.

I actually posted about laces for the Daytona's and some replied and sent me the laces within the week. You miss all the shots you dont take bro
this guy gets it.

damn looks like alotta people are passing. I'm on the fence about which one to get I like the BOGs but that strap kills me

Release prediction....

• False production numbers released (in favor of limited quantities)

• "Sells out" by 2pm

• restock drop on Monday or wed "sells out"

• Black Friday specials - massive restock of 2015 Collabs... Limited quantities! "Sells out"...

Seems about the trend lately.

Opposite from each other.  .5 up on the BOG and .5 down on the r698- although ronnie quilted both of the insoles which will make them fit larger if its like the sakura pack.  You never know with him and sizing...
Thanks a lot dude! I'm so excited to try and get these. The colorways and designs are so nice and classy.

Back
Top Bottom