Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

***Fire starter....yea I know***

Hey... can you all do us true diadora fans a favor and keep your lusting for Diadora NOW that Kith is making a pair in this thread.

Dont come crapping in the Diadora thread with questions about sizings and materials and all that other mess.

We REAL Diadora fans appreciate it.

Thanks homies.

My guy, u got a frog in your back pocket? Who is we? And let's be real, you ain't no Damb diadora fan before these shops started collaborating.
Haha...you wish bruh. I been doing diadora for over 10 yrs... got a OLD pair of Borg Elites at the crib I will post up when I get home.

Been doing them since the elites had the actual hang tag on the side.
Get over yourself

Wow. I'm so feelin these Pumas. I can't believe how much I'm diggin em. Quality is there 4sho.

Last edited:
Gold maroon green and gum sole? I am intrigued but itll take alot for me to want to buy any of ronnies recent work

The Classics stuff does look good. Anyone that has the frayed hoodie, do you find it fits big?

Normally I'm a large in hoodies but the measurements on these look like i'd be a medium.

The Classics stuff does look good. Anyone that has the frayed hoodie, do you find it fits big?

Normally I'm a large in hoodies but the measurements on these look like i'd be a medium.
They're not a slim fit if that's what you're asking. More of a natural TTS.

If you want it to fit closer to the body, go one size down, but watch out for the sleeve length.

Last edited:
are the terry mercer 3s a sweatpant like the bleeckers or is it just lined with terry on the inside? can't tell, but i really love the fit of my mercer 3s so might pick up a pair of the new terry ones if they are actually sweatpants. dont wanna fall for another mesh bleecker again where it was still a sweatpant, just lined with mesh on the outside (i still love it, but not what i was expecting).

stick with your true size. the sleeves might be too short if you size down

Last edited:
My Sebago x RF came in today. I'm one happy camper!
smokin.gif
Pretty nice. How's the fit on them?

Thanks. Sizing for me can fluctuate a lot. And to make sure I'm understanding you correctly, you went down .5 a size from your TTS? And is that with no socks?
Just to mix it up a bit, i have the tan leather Sebago Panchos. I wear 8.5 in GLVs, 8 in Gel Sagas, and i got them in size 7 and they fit perfect with no socks. Half bigger and i'd likely have a bit of heel slippage, but do note i have rather narrow feet.

Thanks. Sizing for me can fluctuate a lot. And to make sure I'm understanding you correctly, you went down .5 a size from your TTS? And is that with no socks?
Just to mix it up a bit, i have the tan leather Sebago Panchos. I wear 8.5 in GLVs, 8 in Gel Sagas, and i got them in size 7 and they fit perfect with no socks. Half bigger and i'd likely have a bit of heel slippage, but do note i have rather narrow feet.
frown.gif
  I think I'll pass on these lol. Find a place where I can return 
roll.gif
 Sounds like a shoe I need to try on in store

Back
Top Bottom