Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Need to see the whole shoe, but looks simple and nice so far. But really, another blue shoe?

is it going to be 2 shoes? he needs to stop doing that, put more effort in one shoe instead pulling a bunch of colorways out of his ***.

No I'm just saying, his last few collabs haven't been great.

I gotta agree for the most part. Primo RF7000 and High Snob 698 mids only decent releases in a while for me.
The new Filling Pieces mids would have been way better without the bootleg jordan 4 soles. The High Snob BoG, diamond supply pack, sakura pack, wcp, wanna be bred buscemis, and kith Grand Opening GLV were all pretty weak this year imo.

Im kinda nervous about what minor RF alterations if any he may have made to these NBs. With the new Filling Pieces sole, BoG strap, RF7000 toe he is doing more damage than anything to these silhouettes in my book.
Pretty excited although i haven't been a big fan of anything he has done with NB except the Daytonas.

Last edited:
Definitely going to have to see a better pic than this pixelated nonsense to see if they are worth copping or not.

Back
Top Bottom