Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The retail is reportedly $240, but after the $10 shipping and city and local taxes from Kith, the end price would be around $270

$270 shipped inside NY state. If you're outside of NY state you should save approximately 10% because of no state sales tax so they should be ~$250 shipped to the other 47 lower states im assuming.

whats funny is i guarantee if concepts were releasing these. people would be like ZOMG, next level cop cop cop.

the old sheep found a new shepherd 

whats funny is i guarantee if concepts were releasing these. people would be like ZOMG, next level cop cop cop.

the old sheep found a new shepherd 
I think I am the only person who doesn't like anything concepts does.  But they tend to use lighter colors and I prefer darker colors. 

I think I am the only person who doesn't like anything concepts does.  But they tend to use lighter colors and I prefer darker colors. 
i like to judge a product by quality and presentation. i try to exclude who the store and the story is and just view the shoe as is.

the only collaboration i all never purchase is anything made by brooklyn projects.

I really like his 998, but I dislike the price. 200 tops imo..

I probably cop still smh.. :lol:

I do agree with you, last Cncpts i loved was the Tannerys, everything else afterwords has been a miss for me

agreed, last cncpts collabo i loved was the cnotes. not really a tannery guy, but i understand the appeal...i think cncpts is overrated and are just benefiting over the fact that ppl are tired of rf's act. but really overseas shops make the best collabos.

Last edited:
Word around town is that retail will be $300 in store with special box and $280 online.  -multiple sources

not srs. Just figured I'd join in since everyone is pulling numbers out of their a s s.  

Let's see how high we can get this price.  Wild internet speculation is hilarious

Last edited:
roll.gif

It is funny how the price has snowballed over the past page or so.  This one is a bit too plain for me, is there a second pair this year?

So Ron's decided to price out the resale market and sell these for $1k in store only with a purchase at KITH treats. Shoes only, no box.

sources: none, just making this up.

These things are retail 270?

*****wtbs

I understand runners like what they like and cuff roll pants so it's all good they are clean but no way.

I never said retail was 270$ no where in that statement is the word retail, 240 plus shipping, NY taxes and city taxes it comes out to 270 for me

I never said retail was 270$ no where in that statement is the word retail, 240 plus shipping, NY taxes and city taxes it comes out to 270 for me

Gotcha

I'm in CT not too different. Sneakers expensive these days.

Man, whoever conceived this "Special Box" **** is laughing all the way to the bank. 

now we all into boxes 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom