Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So 8 brands for Black Friday right?

New balance, new era, Columbia, beats, reigning champ

Wonder what the rest are

he hasn't been doing that until the day before recently. 

lets it marinate for a while so its harder to be like...nahhhhh too much.
How is the quality/materials on these? Does it justify the price $240 price tag?

How is the quality/materials on these? Does it justify the price $240 price tag?
build quality and material quality is pretty close to justifying that cost. its still 240 tho...thats a lot of money. 

but if you compare them to the lux goods and rose, these are better in terms of material. 

997 > 998

build quality and material quality is pretty close to justifying that cost. its still 240 tho...thats a lot of money. 

but if you compare them to the lux goods and rose, these are better in terms of material. 

997 > 998
If these were a 997 I would buy them at $240. However, if they actually were a 997, the price would most certainly be greater than $240. 

If anyone needs hep copping lmk

Ppl Still Doing that?
laugh.gif
its an epidemic. crazy. kids don't like shoes anymore.

or they gotta make room for next week's drop :lol:.
For me it's very hard to get rid of personal shoes, especially if I wore em
Any idea on

The worst is when you do move a shoe you've had for a while and instantly regret getting rid of it. Goal of 2016 not let any of my shoes go

Any idea on

The worst is when you do move a shoe you've had for a while and instantly regret getting rid of it. Goal of 2016 not let any of my shoes go
yea I regret moving my moon walk air max 90s, stupid move :smh:
Although GR stuff I can move all day with no damns given :lol:

Back
Top Bottom