Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'll be out if he over charges again or prices it more expensive than anyone has priced the same shoe at. I don't understand why you'll pay anything just because it's a certain person. Doesn't make any sense

When has their products not been over priced versus the market ?

If that's the case, why even post ?

I have no problem paying what I see fit for a pair of shoes as long as the quality commands it.

It's funny when dudes try to reach into your pocket and count your money.

No offense if you're afraid to spend 250 on sneakers doesn't mean so is everyone else.

Some people have enough income to spend it on whatever they want.

Tombout loyalty. Who would spend retail on beats products? They're trash lmao

Loyalists lmao

If anybody cares kith got back to me today regarding the ugly toe box on my CNS. The best they could do is offer me a partial 25 dollar refund because they supposedly don't have any more sizes instock. It would be nice to have another pair but 25 back isn't bad either gaha

If anybody cares kith got back to me today regarding the ugly toe box on my CNS. The best they could do is offer me a partial 25 dollar refund because they supposedly don't have any more sizes instock. It would be nice to have another pair but 25 back isn't bad either gaha
good to know. my crease isn't as bad as yours so I'm just going to keep my pair.

It's funny when dudes try to reach into your pocket and count your money.

No offense if you're afraid to spend 250 on sneakers doesn't mean so is everyone else.

Some people have enough income to spend it on whatever they want.

Tombout loyalty. Who would spend retail on beats products? They're trash lmao

Loyalists lmao

No one is telling anyone else not to spend their own money.

Doesn't matter how much money you have, I just don't think it's smart to waste money. This is my opinion, I'm not telling anyone what to do.

Also, loyalty as self described by others in here, means you give constant and unwavering support. So that means people are willing to spend and pay whatever price RF comes out with. I'm sorry but there is point where I won't pay crazy prices. But if people want to over pay that's their business.

Last edited:
i wish they would restock the furman jackets. I like those over what ive seen so far from the columbia collab

Doesn't matter how much money you have, I just don't think it's smart to waste money. This is my opinion, I'm not telling anyone what to do.

Also, loyalty as self described by others in here, means you give constant and unwavering support. So that means people are willing to spend and pay whatever price RF comes out with. I'm sorry but there is point where I won't pay crazy prices. But if people want to over pay that's their business.
no don't get me wrong. 

I agree with you on wasteful spending but at the same time we have to remember that $250 may not be a lot to some people.

I also don't condone brand loyalty in general unless the company is cutting u a check

View media item 1822340
I don't find my shoe buying as wasting money.

Maybe I did waste money on my camera system, but it makes me happy.

I don't find my shoe buying as wasting money.

Maybe I did waste money on my camera system, but it makes me happy.
A security camera that's dedicated for a (awesome) sneaker closet deserves a rep! 
pimp.gif

Info on the shelves btw?

Last edited:
View media item 1822460
Got my CNS today and nothing really to complain about, but THOSE LACES. Damn. Seems like NB can't do waxed laces like Nike does (DSM Dunks). Prefer NB over Nike anyway regarding quality! Rest of the shoe is perfect - luckily got no bigger creases etc. in the suede.

Got my CNS today, happy with them, but the laces are poor imo.

Stay TTS in case you think to order them on 12th!

my cns has been waiting in my other residence since monday....cant seem to get a day off. once i get home ill post some pics.

Got my frayed hoodies in from Kith's cyber monday sale. Love the fit, perfect for layering. I am 5'8 165 got a medium 

To be fair...

I converted a room in my house into my "shoe room" [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Might have to steal that camera system idea. Heading that route this year, space is becoming an issue these days and I probably won't cut down on copping :smh:

Back
Top Bottom