Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Thing that gets me tight....if I was from anywhere other than NYC....I would've gotten myself the regular box. Cos' I'm willing to put in those hours at a fcfs. 

Last edited:
You'll probably be able to get them for 5-600 meetup soon if not now.

wasnt for me, i wouldnt pay that anyways, an im coming into money very soon an i still wouldnt this culture has turned me off in 2015

i know youre a reseller but may i ask you how long have you been in this? i feel like youre 2-3 yrs deep at most.

no salt, its just how it is now, do your thing Alp

This felt like a old Ronnie release. Glad I got my 12. 
truth, felt exactly like old ronnie releases, which is a good thing imo.

anyone else feel like they just finished cardio after this? damn my heart still slowing down..

Still shocked that I got through for my size 12. I knew these would sell out quickly. I've had some great luck with Kith with the ECP Miami, Volcano, etc.

If anyone knows some spots that are dropping the blue box, shoot me a PM. Im gonna try to make this a semi productive work day 
laugh.gif

They also changed up some coding in the background for this release. When I hit checkout, some verifying bs came up and said I cannot be verified but then it took me to the payment screen to complete the order. Props to kith to always being proactive with the bots....haven't seen any ATC sellers posting order conf' like they normally do

They also changed up some coding in the background for this release. When I hit checkout, some verifying bs came up and said I cannot be verified but then it took me to the payment screen to complete the order. Props to kith to always being proactive with the bots....haven't seen any ATC sellers posting order conf' like they normally do
it's not kith

it's shopify thats putting in the work

same thing happend to the PSNY 12 drop on public school's site

if you see a 12 in that range, hit my PM please...
Aight np

wasnt for me, i wouldnt pay that anyways, an im coming into money very soon an i still wouldnt this culture has turned me off in 2015

i know youre a reseller but may i ask you how long have you been in this? i feel like youre 2-3 yrs deep at most.

no salt, its just how it is now, do your thing Alp
resell wise I've been in it a few years heavy only but been copping kicks for myself since I was around 12 years old id say, like 5-6th grade or something

wouldve been kind of cool if they would have made half of the pairs the right shoe and half the left.  then split them all to make the "mismatched" packs.  then the after market wouldve been alot of people trying to complete their pairs.  add a whole new level to the "wtf" theme of recent years..

For some reason, I got a feeling the regular box pairs will release at the usual boutiques after Christmas.
they already have. hals released them today (23/12). had someone to camp for me only for them to cancel it and do a raffle. and then missed out on kithnyc. double strike out today. 

Back
Top Bottom