Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anyone run into the same problem at the heel pull of their RF698? These just came in and in my eagerness to wear them, I kinda stepped a little too hard on the sockliner, causing the heel pull to stretch. But then again, it could have happened even before I took out the shoes. Who knows.
frown.gif

Last edited:
View media item 1854715

You pick them up on the Kithmas restock?

Anyone run into the same problem at the heel pull of their RF698? These just came in and in my eagerness to wear them, I kinda stepped a little too hard on the sockliner, causing the heel pull to stretch. But then again, it could have happened even before I took out the shoes. Who knows. :frown:  

im looking to cop the puma x ronnie fieg x dover street
how is the sizing on those ?
I went .5 down to a 9 as recommended; however, in hindsight, I wish I went TTS to a 9.5. Now I'm on the hunt for a TTS pair. For what it's worth, .5 from your TTS may work for you. Mine are just a bit snugger than I'd like. If I had to, I could live with it, but I prefer not to. Normal pairs without the leather are for sure TTS for me though.

Sizing on primos? For reference, I wear 10.5 in GLV and Flyknit racer. $230 shipped for DS primos in 10.5 good?

I didn't know the COA's were snug. I tried on my Coral's without socks and it felt really tight (twss).

Will they stretch out after a couple of wears?

Last edited:

I didn't know the COA's were snug. I tried on my Coral's without socks and it felt really tight (twss).

Will they stretch out after a couple of wears?
Unfortunately not from my experience :frown:

I went TTS and they're bearable, but due to my wide top foot, the shoe fits snug from the top and sides, although toe room is perfect.

I've worn them many times, even bought them used worn, they haven't stretched at all.

Unfortunately not from my experience :frown:

I went TTS and they're bearable, but due to my wide top foot, the shoe fits snug from the top and sides, although toe room is perfect.

I've worn them many times, even bought them used worn, they haven't stretched at all.
This is exactly my issue as well. Hmm, I may have to let these go if these are ridiculously snug with socks on
eyes.gif

Bummer, I really liked this collab on these.

This is exactly my issue as well. Hmm, I may have to let these go if these are ridiculously snug with socks on
eyes.gif

Bummer, I really liked this collab on these.
I put some Ikea trees in them for the winter to see if they stretch, I can post my findings after the snow melts in like April lol

I wear thin no-shows with them anyways. They for sure wouldn't fit with my Nike cushioned socks.

Last edited:

I put some Ikea trees in them for the winter to see if they stretch, I can post my findings after the snow melts in like April lol

I wear thin no-shows with them anyways. They for sure wouldn't fit with my Nike cushioned socks.
Good idea, I'll put some shoe tress in them tonight and let them stretch for a bit...Hopefully that'll help a little.

hey NT fam,

wasnt the "homage" suppose to re release on 1/2 ?

thought RF posted a picture stating "1/2" meaning release?

hey NT fam,

wasnt the "homage" suppose to re release on 1/2 ?

thought RF posted a picture stating "1/2" meaning release?
The picture he posted with 1/2  was of the left shoe and simply meant half of the project I'm guessing, not necessarily a rerelease 

Last edited:
Just scooped these off eBay sellers pics were taken very well and looked 9/10

[emoji]9785[/emoji]
File a claim as you did not get what was advertised.  They cannot sell you something they claim is 9/10 doctor the picture to make it look as such then send you some beat up ish.

Edit:  I just noticed you said looked 9/10.   What was the description on that listing?

Last edited:
Sizing on primos? For reference, I wear 10.5 in GLV and Flyknit racer. $230 shipped for DS primos in 10.5 good?
go with a 10.

i mean personally, i wear a 10.5 in GLV and an 11 in flyknit racers. i went with a 10 in the primos and they fit fine.

Back
Top Bottom