Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Bc you essentially called everyone who didn't cop slow, when that's not always the case. Not mad, but as a sneakerhead, you should want everyone who wants one to get a pair. That's all.
I DID want everyone to get a pair, I just found it weird that they sat for a while and some people still didn't copp. Go for the Grays tomorrow man. Believe it or not for a moment I was gonna forget these and go for that GR gray pair.

I mean no disrespect but if you missed these you must be the slowest person alive, congrats to all that copped!
nthat.gif

By the time I got to the Twitter link the 11.5 was gone was able to cop a 12 tho. Hopefully they don't be too big. Wasted those few minutes on the homepage.

I feel airtothemax11 airtothemax11 that they were available for quite some time as I was able to to checkout couple minutes before. While waiting I was clicking their "footwear" and "brand" pages which had the tubulars loaded before displayed to click on the home page.. Had enough time to post the link on the tubular thread and helped some fellow NT members out

But I also feel everyone else on how fast these sold makin it hard with everyone trying to come up. Again, congrats to those that copped!

View media item 1880710

I feel airtothemax11 airtothemax11 that they were available for quite some time as I was able to to checkout couple minutes before. While waiting I was clicking their "footwear" and "brand" pages which had the tubulars loaded before displayed to click on the home page.. Had enough time to post the link on the tubular thread and helped some fellow NT members out

But I also feel everyone else on how fast these sold makin it hard with everyone trying to come up. Again, congrats to those that copped!

View media item 1880710
Yeah I saw that on the tubular thread, feels good seeing Nter help other fellow Nters. I think the problem for some people was that people clicked some messed up link on twitter and kept giving them errors

I feel @AirToTheMax11 that they were available for quite some time as I was able to to checkout couple minutes before. While waiting I was clicking their "footwear" and "brand" pages which had the tubulars loaded before displayed to click on the home page.. Had enough time to post the link on the tubular thread and helped some fellow NT members out

Yeah I saw that on the tubular thread, feels good seeing Nter help other fellow Nters. I think the problem for some people was that people clicked some messed up link on twitter and kept giving them errors
Nah, the main page link was broken. No need for Twitter; usually you're too late if you're waiting for that. 

Nah, the main page link was broken. No need for Twitter; usually you're too late if you're waiting for that. 

Yeah that's why I was just playing around their website trying to view all and click their "categories" instead of waiting for 9PT to hit.. I Got lucky

My wife got herself a 7.5. Only thing is she thought it was womens sizing (she's a women's US8) so she got a 7.5...should I try getting her a 6.5 then or 7 since I think all sizes were in men's correct?

My wife got herself a 7.5. Only thing is she thought it was womens sizing (she's a women's US8) so she got a 7.5...should I try getting her a 6.5 then or 7 since I think all sizes were in men's correct?
Prob the 6.5 or maybe even a 6 (if they have)

I meased up, was at a party and didnt really get a chance to put my card info and it was a wrap. :lol: Wanted to try instore tomorrow anyway. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom