Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Interesting.

Still can't believe people actually wanted these shoes that bad that they waited out in a blizzard for nothing. Smh. They should've did something for those people waiting. Wasn't COA release in a blizzard too and Ronnie came out to bring people coffee or something? Those small gestures matter. People remember that. I guess the bigger you get the less you care about your customers. Plus these shoes didn't even look good lol. It's a sock. They're gonna get wet in the snow. Not made for the winter lol.

Still can't believe people actually wanted these shoes that bad that they waited out in a blizzard for nothing. Smh. They should've did something for those people waiting. Wasn't COA release in a blizzard too and Ronnie came out to bring people coffee or something? Those small gestures matter. People remember that. I guess the bigger you get the less you care about your customers. Plus these shoes didn't even look good lol. It's a sock. They're gonna get wet in the snow. Not made for the winter lol.

umm what idiot do you know that would be dumb enough to wear knit shoes in the winter with snow? just curious lol

umm what idiot do you know that would be dumb enough to wear knit shoes in the winter with snow? just curious lol
Exactly lol. Why would someone buy this shoe in the winter in the snow? This isn't the season for this type of shoe to release. Idiots buying a wet sock. Get some boots for the snow this season. This shoe is so unpractical for this season. Smh :smh: should've released a shoe made for the harsh winter, if it was made for NYC then it should be for this type of weather. I'm just saying I want a nice timberland boot release again for this weather. Wouldn't that be nicer? Haha

But I'm the practical consumer. I want a shoe I can just wear right out the store whenever I get it. That's me.

i was there for that one. Snow wasn't as bad and he ain't bring out no coffee :lol:

i was there for that one. Snow wasn't as bad and he ain't bring out no coffee :lol:
Saw something on social media for release in the past. Must have been just a public relations move. I wouldn't know if there's truth to any of that. :rolleyes but not sure which release it was for. COA just came to mind cause of the snow.

Last edited:
Saw something on social media for release in the past. Must have been just a public relations move. I wouldn't know if there's truth to any of that. :rolleyes but not sure which release it was for. COA just came to mind cause of the snow.
that one was a two day release, I had the Sunday pickup for those. From what I've seen he don't really care about the lines like that

Thanks for the pictures man. how do they feel? Any heel slippage? First time copping tubulars.
They feel exactly how most people describe them, they seriously feel like a socks/sandals combo. They're comfortable and if you don't want your toes to fall off wear them in 60+ degree weather. No heel slippage either, but I wonder just how durable the elastic is around the ankle though [emoji]129300[/emoji]

They feel exactly how most people describe them, they seriously feel like a socks/sandals combo. They're comfortable and if you don't want your toes to fall off wear them in 60+ degree weather. No heel slippage either, but I wonder just how durable the elastic is around the ankle though [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Good to hear. Thanks man

Living in NY I get my KITH orders next day... if it wasn't for this blizzard!
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom