Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Daytonas

Mint glv

Cove glv

COA discs x 2

Puma DSM black/white

Super green GL3 made in Japan

Diamond Saga

Sage GlV

Brazil GT2

Colette BOG

NB998 CNS

Diadora Primo

Just to name a few

Lmao the SG were not just thought of that CW was done up in 2013 pretty sure. Everything you listed can be had for around retail. Continue to stroke RF ego you'll keep getting these weak releases.

If the shoe is nice what does it matter if it's going for retail or 1000 over box. People's opinions on the aesthetics of shoes and the desire to own a shoe shouldn't be swayed so easily on hypie prices

I'm a fan of his shoes. I wish he'd get do something with NIke. I was hoping this shop would lead to that. As for the other stuff like hats and clothes, I think that stuff is severely overpriced.

Lmao the SG were not just thought of that CW was done up in 2013 pretty sure. Everything you listed can be had for around retail. Continue to stroke RF ego you'll keep getting these weak releases.

Didn't know being able to acquire those shoes at retail = weak releases...

If you want to talk about his older hyped releases, I have those too..

The only thing worse than someone riding someones meeat is someone hate riding the meat..

You sound like a scorned girlfriend

Yeah I fail to see how something not reselling like crazy, precludes it from being a nice release. That goes for any shoe, not just a Ronnie drop. That's almost as weak of an argument (against something) as it is judging a movie's quality solely on box office revenue, rather than content (which is subjective anyway).

You can tell new school cats when they talk about heat = resale fodder.

Most of our heat stay in clearance racks in the 90-00s

Today's mail call.

Love the sample neptunes, quality is great.

Friends and family Pumas are dope, glad I got them for a deal.

Had to re pick up the Knicks after I sold my old pair a year or two ago.

those knicks are :smokin

Today's mail call.

Love the sample neptunes, quality is great.

Friends and family Pumas are dope, glad I got them for a deal.

Had to re pick up the Knicks after I sold my old pair a year or two ago.
Dayum! are the neptunes the final samples or is there anything different?

Im still lookin for my first pair 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom