Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I was gonna head down the kith tomorrow and grab one of those shirts but now after it being posted on social media and reading the comments in not even gonna bother

Damb man I hate camping.

Alo u going? Would u hold me a spot?

Like I said last week, NY camps for everything and I'm probably gonna head there but not sure when

**** if I somehow ended up with like 10 retail shirts id probably do a retail giveaway for a few of em on here but like you said it aint happening with this one :lol:

Hope resale aint too crazy. Need an S or M
i don't see it being under 150-200, especially for those sizes. Maybe an xxl or something might go for cheap but since it's only 100 and got a nike and kith stamp on it I don't think the shirt will be cheap.

i don't see it being under 150-200, especially for those sizes. Maybe an xxl or something might go for cheap but since it's only 100 and got a nike and kith stamp on it I don't think the shirt will be cheap.
thanks. 

Last edited:
That's crazy.... I was hoping at least one or two of the tees will go online but none of them are. 

How much are the tees by the way?

And don't know anything about different shirts
I believe they have 4 different tees that will be for sale.

I forgot which instasnap I saw. Ronnie was giving a tour of how the store looks and some of the stuff they'll be selling. 

How are the lines looking? Hoping to get out of work early so I can try to pick up some shirts if they have anything left in my size.

First big line up for kith/Ronnie collab since....

Well SG and Homage were raffles...

So, I can't rem?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom