Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

You took the worst picture on the internet tho...
laugh.gif

Gregg's pic sold me and I saw other pix in hand on IG and they're look dope to me. Not sure about the model tho. Have to try them on to be sure. 

Last edited:
You took the worst picture on the internet tho...:lol:

Gregg's pic sold me and I saw other pix in hand on IG and they're look dope to me. Not sure about the model tho. Have to try them on to be sure. 

Yo!

I'm not trying to hate on the pickup, I'm happy for you lol

I'm just not a fan nor do I think these stay at high prices.

These aren't purple tapes, Saturday night specials, etc.

went to kith bk and security told me they was sold out was kinda tight but whateva  on to the yeezy and bred release

Yo!

I'm not trying to hate on the pickup, I'm happy for you lol

I'm just not a fan nor do I think these stay at high prices.

These aren't purple tapes, Saturday night specials, etc.
I think you underestimate the hype here but I plan to keep so I don't care if they stay at high prices or not...

Lol then why are you trying to prove their high value ?
Im not trying to prove anything but when you say resellers are making a bad move sold listings on Ebay prove you wrong.

just a fact.
Making himself feel better about paying $350 on them instead of waiting 10 days to get them for $200.
Yea right... I get everything for retail on release day while Im scratching my balls on my sofa. thank you.

Last edited:
same arguments every release on this site , you guys dont know anything just speculating. just watch how the market and see what happens either you buy or move on. 

Im not trying to prove anything but when you say resellers are making a bad move sold listings on Ebay prove you wrong.
just a fact.

Yea right... I get everything for retail on release day while Im scratching my balls on my sofa. thank you.
My fault then. That's just how it came across.

Last edited:
View media item 2139322
We talking facts B!

Only an early indication of what will happen once pairs come in and people list online.

I'm just trying to help dudes prevent spending $350 because dudes in here say that's a good deal.

The shoe JUST dropped, and in hand from what I'm hearing and see it is not all that which will drop prices.

But hey, I'm happy people are happy for the shoe.

All love in this thread!

We talking facts B!

Only an early indication of what will happen once pairs come in and people list online.

I'm just trying to help dudes prevent spending $350 because dudes in here say that's a good deal.

The shoe JUST dropped, and in hand from what I'm hearing and see it is not all that which will drop prices.

All love in this thread!
yeah they do not look nearly as nice as the stock pictures for people that have in hand does the leather look nice on them ?

Upset I missed out on the 9.5 at Midnight, hoping to land a pair for retail or under within next 4-6weeks just like most of his other collabs.(or even a kith restock online) No need to ever pay more than retail on most of his collabs now. Most people sell after 1 wear / they realize there is no profit. If anybody comes across a 9.5 for retail or close hmu!

We talking facts B!

All love in this thread!
Oh trust me I saw this listing as soon as he posted it. Told my boy @el3ctronick  about it but his size sold out in the quickness.

Hopefully Kith won't cancel his 11 orders tho... Cuz 11 people will be mad soon.

Again, I was not talking about price increase or decrease but about your statement about resellers making a bad move with those kix. So far they didn't do a bad move. That's it but Im glad you're trying to help your fellow NTers 
wink.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yo, how do you rank these compared to the first Diadora collab (open to everyone)?
I need to get the intrepids in hand to caress the materials as they look beautiful in pics 
glasses.gif

But for now ... PRIMOS for originality 

Back
Top Bottom