Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Curious what size everyone got? .5 down, TTS, or .5 up? Just read it has a leather liner, which makes me take pause. Also, not the biggest NB fan and when you factor that $250 when you add shipping, that hurts.

Curious what size everyone got? .5 down, TTS, or .5 up? Just read it has a leather liner, which makes me take pause. Also, not the biggest NB fan and when you factor that $250 when you add shipping, that hurts.
I went with my 997 sizing which is tts for me.  Not sure if these will fit much larger though.

I went with my 997 sizing which is tts for me.  Not sure if these will fit much larger though.

I have several 997.5 and my recommendation would be your 998 size
Don't own any, but the CNS', I believe people .5 sized down from their TTS.  Want to say the 998 and 7s fit TTS with a normal liner for me, but I haven't tried on a pair in years..

#***** #smh
roll.gif

quantity wise, ronnie makes a TON for his NB collabs
Pretty sure Ronnie has no say in quantity. I'm sure NB made 2K because that's the number they are usually around for NB collabs. Like someone said before I'm sure a wider release will come around with no special box. The whole point of this F&F project is to get in your head and push you to become a loyal customer, thinking if you buy this other releases will be easier.

I'm interested to see how this one plays out. A looooot of people bit on that last one thinking they'd get ST's and ended up with nothing. Is he banking on people falling for it again or is there something to it? The whole F&F tag adds some intrigue but he's not making 2k ST's so that can't be it. I'm not buying them but the game does interest me. I'm thinking nothing attached bc he's not attaching something great to 2k purchases.

whats this super secret, non-advertised, in-store only blanket from the cap'n kith crunch collection i keep seeing on ebay? anyone have picks of it actually opened and unrolled?

These joints are flames but for $250 shipped? I might as well go pickup these acronyms I missed last month 
ohwell.gif

it's a made in usa new balance collab. why is there an expectation that it would not be this price? 

These joints are flames but for $250 shipped? I might as well go pickup these acronyms I missed last month 
ohwell.gif
My thoughts exactly. As much as I love the look of these shoes, I would rather spend that amount of money on something I really want, even if it meant paying resale for something like the Acronyms.

Plus, I felt pretty burned spending full price on the CNS only to see them wind up at the Orlando outlet for $90. Who knows, maybe that'll happen with these later on down the line—and if it does, it'll pick them up then.

Back
Top Bottom