Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i think they just added that bullet. at the time of my purchase the last bullet was the 5 laces. thats cool though. better have some socks with that price tag haha

I don't remember the socks being on the listing but gonna wait and see what arrives in the box when it's delivered.

since these didn't sell out i wonder what he's going to do with those pairs left over? sell it to everyone else and just say that it's not exclusive to friends and family? i mean i love the fact that he gave the chance to his past loyal customers to buy it first without that hassle of possible commotion on release morning. i hope it is this way with every release he does in the future. gives a chance first to certain people that have been loyal to his brand to make sure they have a slightly better chance at getting them than a person that just wants them just to get them.

Looks like RF still selling(HOPEFULLY to those planning to wear else YOU STUPID). Almost sold out of sz9.5 which they had the most pair of. Started with 104 and now down for 14. 

I am now even more happy I secured my pair because I sold a pair of boost I haven't even been wearing for 220. Took the sting off that 250.

Last edited:
since these didn't sell out i wonder what he's going to do with those pairs left over? sell it to everyone else and just say that it's not exclusive to friends and family? i mean i love the fact that he gave the chance to his past loyal customers to buy it first without that hassle of possible commotion on release morning. i hope it is this way with every release he does in the future. gives a chance first to certain people that have been loyal to his brand to make sure they have a slightly better chance at getting them than a person that just wants them just to get them.
You may have missed it, but this was made public from the jump. It was available to buy on the site before the emails even went out.

so because you never bought something in the past means you should have a worse chance than others ordering something in the future? How do you ever gain new customers?
I get what you're trying to saw, and I "qualified" as "F&F" this time around so no salt from me, but thats not how you do it.

and yeah, i've never had a signature needed from Kith.
My pair should be here today :smokin

Last edited:
My pair should be here today
smokin.gif
mine too 
smokin.gif

Mine are on the truck for delivery today as well which is a benefit of living close but also means you have to pay tax...

I'm guessing that he releases one of the Asics and one of the Adidas to F&F as well and has something else planned for the alt pairs.... I am really hoping that they give the people who got stuck with the 3.1s for the SG release first crack at either the ST or Mossads... But I doubt it because than he would have to admit that the 3.1s were trash...

Anyone who didn't have F&F and used the link provide get their order cancelled?

so because you never bought something in the past means you should have a worse chance than others ordering something in the future? How do you ever gain new customers?
I get what you're trying to saw, and I "qualified" as "F&F" this time around so no salt from me, but thats not how you do it.

and yeah, i've never had a signature needed from Kith.
My pair should be here today :smokin

This is standard stuff. You take care of your loyal customers. In this case it was offering a limited edition shoe. Which really doesn't seem to be limited to e-mail holders which IMHO is a fail. At least offer them early access which is something. This seems just like a drop. Again I'm all about everybody copping but don't feed me BS.

This is standard stuff. You take care of your loyal customers. In this case it was offering a limited edition shoe. Which really doesn't seem to be limited to e-mail holders which IMHO is a fail. At least offer them early access which is something. This seems just like a drop. Again I'm all about everybody copping but don't feed me BS.

I get its "standard" especially with kith. but just because someone hasnt bought something in the past, does not mean they should get a non equal shot at future product.

Last edited:
I get its "standard" especially with kith. but just because someone hasnt bought something in the past, does not mean they should get a non equal shot at future product.

You clearly don't know how local stores and boutiques work.

Kith is just now streaming it via online.

I like it

Don't worry guys RF will make sure that the Asics collab will not be wide open and free for all link once the preorder hits

You clearly don't know how local stores and boutiques work.

Kith is just now streaming it via online.

I like it

i know how it works, ive always been an advocate against it. i've just started posting in this thread because i know how touchy this thread is.

Last edited:
Ehhhh, not many companies reward loyal customers. Just look at cable and internet companies. New subscribers get hooked up. People that have been there 10 year get told to kick rocks. Hooking up loyal customs sounds like a good plan but it's really not. Why hook up a customer that already gives you their wallet? It's all about getting into new wallets.

Ehhhh, not many companies reward loyal customers. Just look at cable and internet companies. New subscribers get hooked up. People that have been there 10 year get told to kick rocks. Hooking up loyal customs sounds like a good plan but it's really not. Why hook up a customer that already gives you their wallet? It's all about getting into new wallets.

Lol your logic is flawed.

The supply of cable outweighs the demand.

At my local footlockers, champs, and boutiques - The shop and store management holds my pairs for me because I shop there routinely - not just for hyped releases.

They rather continue to have me come in and buy misc releases and clothing AND get the hyped releases than the "new" kid who buys a pair once a year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom