Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

thought i did well for the day. copped 2 pair of aj1 top 3, came home and my packer nmd and bait n9000's on my door step. got email saying my legends day hoodie and sweats would be hear tomorrow. was on cloud 9 and them this! so sick atm. 

Easy money off these two hyped sneakers. Thank you to those who pay high resell
I'm an idiot and didnt buy them, decided to be nice to those who wanted them 
laugh.gif

Are people paying more for the 2.0 than 1.0? People just blow my mind. I need prices way down to even consider. Just ruined my year

[h1][/h1]
CONGRATS TO ALL WHO STAY ON THEIR CPU ALLDAY .

SUCKS FOR THOSE THAT DON'T WORK IN A CUBICAL  .

I'M GOOD I GOT THE MOSSADS LAST WEEK .

SHOULDA GOT THE ST TODAY ... DAMMIT LIFE ... SO DISTRACTING .

thought i did well for the day. copped 2 pair of aj1 top 3, came home and my packer nmd and bait n9000's on my door step. got email saying my legends day hoodie and sweats would be hear tomorrow. was on cloud 9 and them this! so sick atm. 

lol also got bait N9000's in today and copped 2 Top 3's. I have a chance of getting cancelled since I copped 2 mossads. Was standing at the bus stop to head to FTL to pick up my Top 3s when I got the notification. Thank God my phone was in my hand when it went off. Copped one mossad...went to try and cop a ST for trade bait, but got "inventory issues" at the final step (wish i was home...woulda got both for sure). So i went and got a mossad .5 size down since someone told me SGs run big (havent even tried mine on yet lol).

Oh well if they cancel, I got trade bait to get the mossads, but they didnt cancel my Kith tubular dooms when I ordered 2 so im hoping for the best.
On another note, hopefully we get F&F Mai shipping soon. Congrats to those who copped today

ST went quicker.  About 4 minutes.  Mossads seemed to sit for about 7-10 minutes.

Which is nuts to me lol

Mossads are pure madness to me [emoji]128520[/emoji]

The midsole coloring on the ST is not nearly as attractive as the OG drop

Not sure how long but mossads lasted a lot longer than STs. Overall i was surprised both didnt go faster though. Gotta love them random strikes lol
   I'm salty but peeps didn't get to bot up .

Manual squad kith stalkers came up big today .

Overall random drops like this have there pros and cons .

Back
Top Bottom