Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Adidas CS isn't the best either, so to use them a barometer is dubious at best. They've managed to f my order up several times. Like 4 out of 10 over the past year.

At the end of the day, whether you like it or not, you don't have to purchase a thing from Kith. Hitting up PP as quick as you did was rather hasty, too, IMO.

Could they improve their timeliness, absolutely. But by the sounds of it, you're not used to waiting 2 weeks, if not more in the past, so I take it you're new to Kith products?

For what it's worth, most places CS suck compared to Zappos, but hey, I guess choose whatever example you'd like to use ...
Zappos is owned by Amazon, literally the market leader in midstream infrastructure (warehousing, delivery, etc.). There is nobody who ships like Amazon does because of the number of warehouses, staff, and resources. comparing Kith vs. Adidas then vs. Zappos is just so much. Kith shipping isn't great, but as others have said, it's so much better than it used to be when they would ship out on the 5th or 7th or later business day of their "5-7 processing days" window.

alp alp yo, is that dude that you Middle manned for Mossad samples sick to his stomach?
probably :lol:
It was my mans who was selling it though so I know we got off. The guy who bought it I don't know
At least that sample is slightly different and had a dope poster. Dude came through with 5 stacks to my school like it was nothing so he probably had paper

I thought it was SGs he middle manned?
i did both. My friend in U.K. asks me to buy him stuff all the time, not so much anymore since the value of the pound dropped

Adidas CS isn't the best either, so to use them a barometer is dubious at best. They've managed to f my order up several times. Like 4 out of 10 over the past year.

At the end of the day, whether you like it or not, you don't have to purchase a thing from Kith. Hitting up PP as quick as you did was rather hasty, too, IMO.

Could they improve their timeliness, absolutely. But by the sounds of it, you're not used to waiting 2 weeks, if not more in the past, so I take it you're new to Kith products?

For what it's worth, most places CS suck compared to Zappos, but hey, I guess choose whatever example you'd like to use ...
Zappos is owned by Amazon, literally the market leader in midstream infrastructure (warehousing, delivery, etc.). There is nobody who ships like Amazon does because of the number of warehouses, staff, and resources. comparing Kith vs. Adidas then vs. Zappos is just so much. Kith shipping isn't great, but as others have said, it's so much better than it used to be when they would ship out on the 5th or 7th or later business day of their "5-7 processing days" window.
I was being facetious, since he compared Kith to Adidas which is asinine.  And I'm well aware of who owns Zappos. In fact, my uncle has been doing business with them years before they even started online...

Last edited:
You have to be trolling at this point. You literally named so many legitimate reasons - not even excuses - as to why your situation is the way it is.

I appreciate the put down. Many companies big and small do a great job getting their product out in a timely manner regardless of holidays, releases, and weekends. Two plus weeks.....? If explaining my thoughts and concerns on this forum is trolling, then I apologize and I will be gone.

who remembers the nonstop shipping panic talk in here when kith first switched to bergen 
laugh.gif

Adidas CS isn't the best either, so to use them as a barometer is dubious at best. They've managed to f my order up several times. Like 4 out of 10 over the past year.
They're rather slow and refunding, too. But hey, let's use Nike to compare them as well.

Yep first purchase for them, and initially disappointed. I appreciate your comments and I now know what to expect from them in the future. Thanks

who remembers the nonstop shipping panic talk in here when kith first switched to bergen 
laugh.gif
It was the worst with mint/cove glv release.  That shipping delay was terrible.  It's been fine since then when they moved to bergen.

Adidas CS isn't the best either, so to use them as a barometer is dubious at best. They've managed to f my order up several times. Like 4 out of 10 over the past year.
They're rather slow and refunding, too. But hey, let's use Nike to compare them as well.

Yep first purchase for them, and initially disappointed. I appreciate your comments and I now know what to expect from them in the future. Thanks
We know it isn't the best, but we're just used to the "upgraded" service is comparison to the past. As you mentioned, you know what to expect moving forward. Enjoy your shoes

If you think Kith is bad, wait til you experience other shops/company processing times.

what ive noticed is the closer you live to kith the longer it takes for orders to get shipped. i mean i could be wrong. i know people that got their mossads shipped but a friend in NY hasnt received anything 

Back
Top Bottom