Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

These updates really need to stop i mean enough is enough. Am i the only one who this bothers? If u ordered the shoes you'll get the shoes
i wish that was always true :/

but i agree dont have to have 3 pages of order numbers

those people complaining about shipping at least be happy that you even placed an order 
laugh.gif

That explains your NB comments lmao

You're surrounded by hicks haha

These tri state cats will never know the struggle of driving from the north side of the state (Pensacola) to the southern side of the state (key west) and it take 14+ hours [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Yessir, now you know my struggle for the past 17 years. 

Yeah mane, that trip to Miami is straight up 12 + hours.

Pretty sure the Kith blog also specifically said 700 pairs of each. Also said 3.1's and Mai's will be killed off the production line forever. 

Yessir! Dat L.A. 
laugh.gif
 (Lower Alabama) 

That explains your NB comments lmao

You're surrounded by hicks haha

These tri state cats will never know the struggle of driving from the north side of the state (Pensacola) to the southern side of the state (key west) and it take 14+ hours [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Y'all boys are in for a real treat if you ever try and cross Texas (Orange to El Paso. Now that's a rough drive, too. About the same distance but in the middle of BFE) ... 

I used to drive from Mobile, AL  (8 years) to Tallahassee and Tampa for football games and Houston (9 years) to the 2 aforementioned cities as well. I did it so many times, I was in trance the whole way there
laugh.gif
. Felt like dude from the old Dunkin' Doughnuts commercials saying "it's time to make the doughnuts". Straight autopilot

The Tristate maybe short, but you'll be broke AF with all their tolls. Good lord they'll rob you blind. Nothing like seeing I-95 with freaking toll booths. WTF

Last edited:
On the back of the card it says there are 700 pairs
no way if two of my orders are over 2,000 apart. i doubt there were 600 other orders within that couple of mins with stuff thats not the GL3s. plus there were quite a few pairs allocated to the golden ticket program. unless the order numbers skip.

Last edited:
no way if two of my orders are over 2,000 apart. i doubt there were 600 other orders within that couple of mins with stuff thats not the GL3s. plus there were quite a few pairs allocated to the golden ticket program. unless the order numbers skip.
I agree that it seems like there are more. I got mine from a golden ticket, but there is no way they gave out 700 of those. I would imagine the volume is similar to the homages

Back
Top Bottom