Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Took the chance. Either way I can return if fake. He's not gonna risk that stellar feedback. Thanks to who posted! Repped

For those wondering.
The guy has about 50 pairs if the numbers available and sold are correct. He also had at least 5 pairs of size 13 which seems pretty odd! I still ordered though but made sure to use a credit card in case! lol  Hopefully this works out for everyone and Thanks for posting it up!

The company is def an outlet super buyer.

It got posted in the Facebook group soon after I saw it and called my buddy.

Apparently they had numerous rare stuff from time to time.

That CA tax pissing me off for these.
ohwell.gif

Damn, I ordered a 12 since the seller sold out of my size 11.5. Then he puts up a size 11.5. Hoping he can cancel so I can rebuy the 11.5 or at least switches sizes. 

I should be straight with a 12 in these right? Normally people can go half a size up in GL3?

Damn, I ordered a 12 since the seller sold out of my size 11.5. Then he puts up a size 11.5. Hoping he can cancel so I can rebuy the 11.5 or at least switches sizes. 

I should be straight with a 12 in these right? Normally people can go half a size up in GL3?
Some go TTS and some go .5 up.

I normally go TTS.

I went .5 up, wide feet.

The only GL3 I have are 3.1s though and they fit well lol

I go up .5, as do most.

Thanks for the link @BroNamath  , seems like they restocked a bunch of sizes too. Was thinking about splitting the cost of 2 with a buddy (10% off 2nd pair + $5 addt'l shipping), but he declined.

Edit: They already left me feedback lol

Last edited:
I've been meaning to grab my wife a pair of the legends pack, but for this price I couldn't pass up these for her.

Back
Top Bottom