Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

@instagram   wears them and he's a pretty confident dude 
laugh.gif
No offense to him (he seems like a good dude) but I just can't take anyone seriously who wears two different shoes. It's like something a clown would be wearing.... (again no offense @instagram
laugh.gif

Dude just have 50 extra Homages laying around? Consider me skeptical. Good luck to y'all though.

that eBay homage listing seems suspect now
I doubt it. The dude has tons of feedback that he is risking by selling that volume. I'm sure he realizes that if they're fakes he is going to get chargebacks like crazy, so why waste his time? He even offers full refunds (minus shipping) on returns... Even if they end up being fake, anyone who ordered is covered.

@instagram   wears them and he's a pretty confident dude 
laugh.gif
No offense to him (he seems like a good dude) but I just can't take anyone seriously who wears two different shoes. It's like something a clown would be wearing.... (again no offense @instagram
laugh.gif
You would take me serious if I roundhouse kicked you in the face with these babies and my Rex Kwon Do American flag pants on, bro
happy.gif

Last edited:
My advice to people purchasing the eBay pairs. If you not 100% confident on them, don't do it. Personally if a deal is too good to be true that means it usually isn't legit. But I hope what everyone receives their happy with. 

My advice to people purchasing the eBay pairs. If you not 100% confident on them, don't do it. Personally if a deal is too good to be true that means it usually isn't legit. But I hope what everyone receives their happy with. 
97% feedback on thousands of orders?

If those 60ish pairs that were sold since yesterday come in all fugazi, 60 negative reviews is gonna hurt bad.

Anyone who ordered can just do a chargeback and get all of their money back if they end up getting fakes. It's no risk to the buyers. 

eBay buyer protection will back every single person that ordered those. 

The only "risk" you have is wasting your time.

:lol:

No offense taken lol. The only mismatched shoes I've ever rocked are these and black LM AJIs

I def only rock w all black fits most of the time lmao

Anyone in here still waiting for Unicorn shipping? Or just me?
embarassed.gif
i would hold out hope as long as you dont get a cancellation email.  i still have an "unfulfilled" order from Kith from 2015.  of course i received the item, but for whatever reason, the status never updated and i never had any shipping updates.  box just showed up at my door like one-two weeks after i placed the order

Yeah. No refund on my end yet so that helps I guess. It just seems like they're done shipping these out to people. Finger crossed :wow:

My order# is like 1000 ahead of some folks.. if these get cancelled I might retire lol

I understand how eBay works and am aware that if people want to return it they can. I was just saying I've been duped before on eBay so just try to stick with sellers I know. When I said I hope people are happy with what they get I was being sincere hoping people get homage's for that price. Just not worth it to try for me personally is all. 

Don't know, doesn't seem like it but I find it strange how they have a full size run up again, and they don't sell shoes that have a resell value and they have homages
It could be cancelled orders from the skeptical buyers.

Back
Top Bottom