Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

It's useless for all of us to argue about this anyways... Just wait until someone gets them in hand. We're all smart enough to figure out if they're legit or not. 

When they say they buy directly from the manufacturer that is exactly like the people with early release jordans and "unauthorized-authentic" pairs. 

If you buy them from the outlet, would that not be directly from the manufacturer ?

I dunno I bet he would say that about every shoe on his inventory. Is the thought that he's been pushing all grey market kicks for all 90000(?) Transactions?

Haha like I said most likely expecting a L and will ship em back. The website does say 100% authentic products and also accepts returns so not really too concerned.

Already have a homage special pack DS from last December but wouldn't have minded an extra pair to possibly beat up lol

Need this guy to compare pairs when he gets them in.

If you buy them from the outlet, would that not be directly from the manufacturer ?
I'm taking that comment from the eBay messages as they buy them from a factory that produces the shoes and not actually from Asics or Kith. 

When you say outlet do you mean like a Nike Outlet type thing?

I spoke to a creditible source (Miss Cleo), she said the 400$ WT(F)ieg's are 100% real. Just like her tarot cards readings....​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Last edited:

bigger twist than Westworld finale last night
Mane Dr. Ford got that work last night! 
sick.gif

No idea why cats want these to be fake so badly. 

Free returns, ebay buyer protection. Literally 0 risk unless you can't be without $400 for a few days. 

No idea why cats want these to be fake so badly. 

Free returns, ebay buyer protection. Literally 0 risk unless you can't be without $400 for a few days. 
They just want to be the guy who says "I told you so" when it's all said and done. 

So I was the other person besides @chowfun89  that had placed an overnight order for these WTFieg. I checked tracking again and it showing that they were sent standard delivery instead!

I reached out to Ruze Shoes and they are refunding me the shipping cost at least. It's all on @chowfun89  now unfortunately.

So I was the other person besides @chowfun89
 that had placed an overnight order for these WTFieg. I checked tracking again and it showing that they were sent standard delivery instead!
I reached out to Ruze Shoes and they are refunding me the shipping cost at least. It's all on @chowfun89
 now unfortunately.

I actually chose standard shipping but live in OR and they happened to ship from CA. Will definitely post pictures later but I don't have anything to compare to.

but he didnt ask if they are fake, he asked if they are factory seconds, which are also called b-grades which are also sold at outlets, which are not "fake"

"unauthorized" = not authentic

factory seconds =/= not authentic

factory seconds = b-grade

Back
Top Bottom