Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

After researching on UPS it says sender is taking all responsibility with package. They are authorized to leave package at front door. What piss me off is that they didn't even notify me.
I was at home all day making a picture album for the family online.

2016-12-05.jpg

Has anyone else noticed this on the soles of their STs/Militias? Mine has the number 14 written into both outsoles. I'm guessing that's a QC number since there was no QC number anywhere in the box that I found.
I had that on a pair of red waterproof suede pack gl3's

Daaaaaaamn, its that time of year. UPS actually said they delivered a package to me and I couldn't find it. About an hour later UPS driver showed up and delivered the package. Never had that happen before. Hopefully they show later like they did with me about a week ago. 
Sorry to hear man, but I suggest people to start installing cameras if they haven't already. This is the season where the grinch comes out to play, so people need to be prepared.

It was suppose to be delivered on Wednesday but when I tracked it they said it was getting delivered today instead. By that time it was too late.

Anyone know the best way to conctact kith about issue with the Mossad package? Legit missing item, want a replacement

Oh, and Ruze shoes could get 200 straight neg feedback with no positive off this debacle and still have 90,000+ overall feedback with 98.6% - ish rate, btw. eBay/PayPal Authenticity and CC Chargeback is a real safety net here, but feedback seems not to be. Hope ya'll flourish, doe.

-A.D.

laugh.gif
 arguing because someone can afford to take a risk. Next level jealousy

1990 Homages so theres no chance they can hit the outlet... I remember Lebron X champ pack hitting outlets along with Lebron X What The MVP.

Last edited:
can anyone point me in the direction of a pair of the colby shorts from Summer 16? looked grailed/ ebay. My last resort is asking on here to see if maybe someone had a pair they would part ways with. 

Whether my Homage end up being real or not I gotta still rep @BroNamath
 for trying to look out for everyone initially and for getting this thread lively again!

Thanks btw.

I stay lurking eBay for deals.

Most of my rare pieces have been snipes within 20 min of the listing being posted.

I saw those homages and did extensive research before I posted on here.

If they come out to be what we all thought they would be - massive win.

If not, still a win since we will be refunded 100% of our money.

You have to take calculated risks sometimes, obv only after research has been conducted.

Let's hope the person who's receiving their pair today will post up pics.

Last edited:
If I told people I purchased Ronnie fieg x Puma disc friends and family pair for $70 they wouldn't believe me.

Kids that don't educate themselves before coming into a thread that for the most part is much more knowledgeable than other threads only make themselves look more foolish.

i think that seller is lurking on NT or someone is giving him the inside scoopage.

he changed the quantity of each size from 10+ to 1-3 to make it seem more legit!

but me and my cow are still skeptical

Back
Top Bottom