Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Finally arrived. Set complete
nthat.gif

Same here...was expecting to pass both Mai's on to overseas friend for retail, but they have an appeal in person...not sure why really lol
I think it's cause they have that retro runner look. Not sure how much you're into Air Maxes and whatnot but these are reminiscent of that era. Simple colors also help.

I'm leaning towards sending back unless we can get an answer soon. Anyway, I feel like I can purchase something else I really want for this money, like maybe towards some SGs

arrived unexpectedly today - got no UPS tracking emails, no Kith order confirmation/shipping emails, nothing. was a pleasant surprise haha

also was able to get my size too (10.5) so im definitely keeping and rocking these. if you haven't gotten any emails either, just keep an eye out 
nerd.gif

I'm leaning towards sending back unless we can get an answer soon. Anyway, I feel like I can purchase something else I really want for this money, like maybe towards some SGs
Yeah. That's how I feel about it. I copped when they were first posted because it looked like he had only 1 or two of each size. But after all of the chaos, I realized I don't even need them. I'm never going to wear them and I don't need any more sneakers that never see the light of day. I'm just going to return them through eBay and use the Paypal return shipping thing to get a full refund.

Message ruze for a return label. They are letting me return free of charge because of the whole authenticity thing

Yup, these Homages are going back, real or not. Government decides to change my student loan payment this month to $1400 without notifying me. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom