Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Is the midsole on your left shoe off centered? The part that is wrapping up on the front of the toe?
yes, if it wasn't for that i might, MIGHT've kept the shoe.. but since its like that it's not comfortable.  that's what i meant by my third point.  it's pointing in a totally wrong direction.

Last edited:
yes, if it wasn't for that i might, MIGHT've kept the shoe.. but since its like that it's not comfortable.  that's what i meant by my third point.  it's pointing in a totally wrong direction.

Same **** happened on my pair :smh:
Left shoe as well
I was talking to my gf like "can you believe this ****!" She said she didn't even realize what I was talking about

really? share my pain with me... I was SO HYPED about getting this pair.. only to be let down.. So much for spewing MIJ quality.  So who was looking to trade some yeezys
roll.gif

are you going to wear yours?  it hits my big toe when i'm just standing so i can't imagine how it will be walking

Last edited:
really? share my pain with me... I was SO HYPED about getting this pair.. only to be let down.. So much for spewing MIJ quality.  So who was looking to trade some yeezys :rofl:  

are you going to wear yours?  it hits my big toe when i'm just standing so i can't imagine how it will be walking

Dude I'm pretty bummed...
Mine are still wearable... Just cosmetically annoying to see
I wanna try to get another pair but am worried it will have the same problem

just thinking about the hassle of having to ask a potential seller for all these detailed pics so you're not disappointed seems like such a headache that i don't think i'm going to even try to get another pair unless i can break even with this one.

the GOAT notes section doesn't even have enough room to list all the flaws

Last edited:
just thinking about the hassle of having to ask a potential seller for all these detailed pics so you're not disappointed seems like such a headache that i don't think i'm going to even try to get another pair unless i can break even with this one.

youre gonna try to sell your pair?

YEAH?!?!?!
Sorry. Left my caps on and said **** it while posting. Anyway, I'm hype for the on-mountain gear. I've been meaning to move on from my 10 year old set for a minute and I think this stuff looks dope. Only thing holding me back could be an outrageous price tag... Which will probably be the case.

YEAH?!?!?!
Sorry. Left my caps on and said **** it while posting. Anyway, I'm hype for the on-mountain gear. I've been meaning to move on from my 10 year old set for a minute and I think this stuff looks dope. Only thing holding me back could be an outrageous price tag... Which will probably be the case.

im def picking up a jacket if prcies arent ridiculous

Intelligence kit. I'm in for an on-mountain jacket and pants (hopefully offered) in the intelligence colorway. Looked it up. Hooray me.

I have a couple of 100% fb sellers on the bay for $520 shipped PP on size 10.5 mossad. If anyone wants, PM me and I can give you their listing info 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom