Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

WANT A HOODY BUT JUST COPPED A BOX LOGO HOODY FROM SUPREME. IDK IF I WANT TO OVERPAY FOR ANOTHER HOODY.

ALSO, ARE DA TIMBS HITTING THE ONLINE SHOP? IDK IF I MISREAD BUT THOUGHT THEYRE POPUP AND INSTORE ONLY.

WANT A HOODY BUT JUST COPPED A BOX LOGO HOODY FROM SUPREME. IDK IF I WANT TO OVERPAY FOR ANOTHER HOODY.

ALSO, ARE DA TIMBS HITTING THE ONLINE SHOP? IDK IF I MISREAD BUT THOUGHT THEYRE POPUP AND INSTORE ONLY.
I like the Hoody too but it looks like it runs extra extra long. I wonder if I could size down without having the sleeves be too short! Hate not being able to try stuff on! I will definitely buy the sweats and cross my fingers that they fit just like the Daytona joggers.

60 over standard premium 6" and your getting extra leather too the collar, sheepskin and branding glad i held off on 40th annis for these! Copped with ease not sure if I should grab the stantons aswell lord knows hes probably gonna drop those bleeckers within the next couple of weeks! 

Last edited:

250 smh
Only way I'd buy is if I was still in NY.  I refuse to pay $52 shipping and then gamble with UPS brokerage and customs fees.  These would end up costing me around 400 Canadian when all is said and done.

Last edited:
how are people saying its sold out? i still can checkout all 3 colors in a size 10.

but yeah i got the wine pair. hopefully they're tts. would hate it if its too big. and i also got the navy staton sweats. really liked those. ironic that the stanton shorts were the exact same price as the pants when its half the fabric. lol.

this shouldnt of been hard for anybody to get that wanted them.

how are people saying its sold out? i still can checkout all 3 colors in a size 10.

but yeah i got the wine pair. hopefully they're tts. would hate it if its too big. and i also got the navy staton sweats. really liked those. ironic that the stanton shorts were the exact same price as the pants when its half the fabric. lol.

this shouldnt of been hard for anybody to get that wanted them.
you better put in another order and size down at least .5 ..unless your feet are super wide

That was easy. I went with size 8.5 Wine. Pecan is too common for $250 and Rust is just average in my opinion.

For those wanting Daytonas, OTH in Canada has a lot of sizes that just went online. 210 CAD.

Just checked again, only 13 left sorry guys.

Edit again: I think people are hesitating on pulling trigger. Sizes keep coming and going. I would keep refreshing to see if your size pops up.

Last edited:
I'm not sure man if I like em...I really wanted the lining but thats not available in wine :rolleyes

funny thing is....at some places in europe people were camping for the daytonas!

whats even more funny....as a european you could find a good deal from a reseller on ebay, and STILL come out below the european retail price!!!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom