Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ruze has infiltrated Asics America as of 11:11am this morning
nerd.gif

anybody in here own the fur-lined 6" 40 below silhouette from a few years back? they run the same as regular 6" timbs or nah? since they're fur-lined

also for anyone in portland, machus has the kith x columbia collab releasing in-store only on saturday

Last edited:

anybody in here own the fur-lined 6" 40 below silhouette from a few years back? they run the same as regular 6" timbs or nah? since they're fur-lined

also for anyone in portland, machus has the kith x columbia collab releasing in-store only on saturday
Fit the same as normal Timbs IMO. I'm a true 10.5 and I wear a 10 in Timbs. 

You definitely do feel the fur (lol,) but it doesn't effect sizing IMO, just more cushioned. 

Fit the same as normal Timbs IMO. I'm a true 10.5 and I wear a 10 in Timbs. 

You definitely do feel the fur (lol,) but it doesn't effect sizing IMO, just more cushioned. 
good looks. yea im a true 10/10.5 (depends on the brand - 10.5 in nike/jordan and a 10 in everything else) and wear a 9.5 in the one pair of timbs i have lmao. passed on them a few years ago but not passing the second time around.

Last edited:
That sizing seems bigger than normal

Those sleeve lengths on the high pile, williams hoodie and the core fleece cant be right. I got a williams hoodie size large from the fall drop and the sleeve length was 25 inches, but the columbia ones are 36.75 inches? That has to be a typo right?

Back
Top Bottom