Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

whatever happened to dude who had the golden ticket order cancelled? was he given anything to make up for it?

Last edited:
Anyone know if they still have William's hoodies in store? Think my order gonna get cancelled :smh:

Anyone have the Miami store's number? And by chance, does the Aspen store even have digits (Figured I'd ask. Didn't even realize they were a  popup till like last week or so
grin.gif
)?

Anyone know if the core fleece is still available in store? I'm assuming it's sold out already.

I bought a pair of Homages off ebay for $700. Next day, I saw the ruze pair for $400. So i decided to cop and compare. it took about a week to have them both in hand. Worst comes to worst, I would return one of them. After holding both in hand, i decided to keep the ruze pair and return the $700 special box version.

now the seller is telling me they were worn and damaged. lol. didnt even have them in my hand for more than 30 seconds. i hope ebay doesnt fall for this scammer. anyone else have any similar type of experience on ebay? what was the outcome? suggestions?

They are still available
Why cancel online orders if they are available in store?  Its not like they are shipping for free so they are not losing money. They should pull stock to cover. Not easy for everyone to get to NY, Miami and Aspen! Lol

Last edited:
I bought a pair of Homages off ebay for $700. Next day, I saw the ruze pair for $400. So i decided to cop and compare. it took about a week to have them both in hand. Worst comes to worst, I would return one of them. After holding both in hand, i decided to keep the ruze pair and return the $700 special box version.

now the seller is telling me they were worn and damaged. lol. didnt even have them in my hand for more than 30 seconds. i hope ebay doesnt fall for this scammer. anyone else have any similar type of experience on ebay? what was the outcome? suggestions?
Guy was just upset that his come up didn't work out so now he wants you to suffer.

Why cancel online orders if they are available in store?  Its not like they are shipping for free so they are not losing money. They should pull stock to cover. Not easy for everyone to get to NY, Miami and Aspen! Lol
Store inventory != warehouse inventory. Not a lot of business want to deal with that kind of headache. Pretty similar with footlocker where if you buy stuff online and return in to store, they will ship it back to their warehouse (at least that's my experience with them).

Store inventory != warehouse inventory. Not a lot of business want to deal with that kind of headache. Pretty similar with footlocker where if you buy stuff online and return in to store, they will ship it back to their warehouse (at least that's my experience with them).
I definitely understand that for a giant box store but Kith is still trying to get to that level so they should go extra to keep customers happy. I should at least be able to call the store and do an order if its still sitting after two or three days.

stopped by Kith Brooklyn after work. Tried on the anorak and fleece hoodie. Anorak fit a little big in my true size, guess its meant for layering. But if I size down, it'd be too small to wear anything underneath other than a tee. It's not that warm and definitely not meant for today's type of weather. If you want a similar comparison, think of Uniqlo's Ultra Light Down jackets that packs up into a pouch. Would be a dope fall/spring jacket and I would've pulled the trigger if they had the color I wanted in my size. 

Back
Top Bottom